Markers

CHANYEOL P.O.V

---------------------

I sat there in the studio room staring at the nothingness around me. Everything seemed to stop as silence devoured the room. I saw the way she looked at Sehun last night. That should've been my arm around her, protecting her. But why do I even bother? I tried so hard the day before, showing her how I felt about her. I know it meant nothing to her. We were never meant to be anyways. Ugh, get your act together. Focus on memorizing your lines.

"I am your father"

A frightening voice whispered deeply into my ear.

"WHAT THE FU...!"

I spun around so quickly I think I sprained my neck.

"Kekeke! You should've seen your face!"

Jongdae laughed so hard he fell over. Oh why do you have to be such a troll? I rolled my eyes and left the room to leave him flopping on the floor like a fish on deck.

YOUR P.O.V

--------------

"Is your ankle okay?"

Sehun tapped on your shoulder as you walked down the corridor.

"Neh, it doesn't hurt at all actually!"

You joked as you slowly hopped away in your cast. Your leg wasn't sprained that bad for you to have crutches, which is good in a way, but you always secretly kind of wanted them.

"Can we sign it?"

His face lit up, like it was a very big deal. It sort of reminded you of a child getting a Christmas present.

"Of course! I'll get some markers!"

You tried limping away as fast as possible to get some pens but frankly, you weren't getting anywhere soon. Suddenly, Sehun grabbed your wrist unexpectedly and held you so you couldn't move.

"Don't move, I'll get some markers"

He winked and hesitantly let your arm go and ran off. You watched as he skipped down with his high tops and rainbow hair. Aww, he's so cute!

Footsteps approached behind you but you weren't too bothered and looked down at your swollen ankle as you hopped away. Suddenly a figure appeared in front of you, getting in your way.

"Um, excuse me"

You slowly lifted your head to realize it was Chanyeol.

"Where have you been hiding all this time? I kept looking for you!"

Chanyeol did not sound happy.

"It hurts my heart when I can't see you"

His tone changed to a much smoother, rusty sort of voice. Omo, his voice! The voice you haven't heard in what felt like forever. His ears that you missed ever so dearly. You looked up in admiration.

"Don't ever leave me"

He slipped his around my waist to your back and hugged you tight, there was nothing between you two except love. You gently rested your chin on his shoulder, but couldn't really because he was so tall.

"Actually, a little bird told me, she's going to debut soon"

A cocky, envious voice appeared behind Chanyeol. Due to your curiosity, you broke from Chanyeol's strong, warm hug to see who it was.

Sehun.

Aigoo, he's just stood there with a bundle of multicolored pens gripped in his hands. But never mind, you were going to debut?

"JEW-L is debutting? When? Who told you? How do you know? Aish, where? Do you know where?"

You chucked question after question at Sehun, completely forgetting you had an injured foot and pratically galloping towards him.

" I just heard manager hyung talking about you guys to the director sunbae"

He said so innocently that you couldn't even  believe him. 

"No... I mean why? I don't even think we're ready yet!"

You exclaimed loudly, not sure whether to be excited or pissed. They're going to make JEW-L debut with no official songs, no qualifications, and your sprained ankle? Maybe a bit more training could be useful. But that's not going to happen unless you could dance without falling over and potentially breaking your leg entirely.

"I dunno"

Sehun looked so confused and lost by your words, he had his head hung low and looked at the markers in his hand.

" I'm sorry, just really emotional right now. Here."

You looked up at him sticking your leg out, which looked so daft, but you didn't know how to get his attention.

His face lit up again like a little light bulb. He held your shoulders, helping you sit on the carpeted hallway so your back was leaning on the wall. Then he started to draw little anime chibis on your cast. It was him, and Luhan, and you, holding hundreds of bubble teas in your hands.

"A lifetime supply!"

Sehun giggled and scribbled away with his green pen.

In the corner of your eye, you see a figure disappearing down the hallway. You spun your head around and saw Chanyeol walking away, sniffling.

You torn your eyes away from Chanyeol, because somehow, it hurts when you couldn't see him too. You tried to find something to distract your thoughts.

"Wow! You drew all 12 members too!"

You looked down at your cast, already filled with scribbles of unfinished drawings of sruffy words.

"Not Chanyeol though"

Sehun said with absent-minded voice and kept drawing away.

"Why not?"

You were very curious as of why, since you and Chanyeol had that episode few nights ago in his bedroom.

"He hugged you"

He said with a monotone, still looking down at his masterpiece. You felt a smile creep up your face and turned bright red.

"~ Is someone getting jealooousss?!~"

You said in a sing-song way, teasing him trying to hide the fact that you're embarrassed too.

"Noooo....Then he saw me, so he ran away"

Sehun smirked quickly before finally raising his eyes until it met yours.

My life is like a drama, amusing to watch, but painful to endure.