Toothpaste Brand

YOUR P.O.V

-----------

Everything you did kind of all felt like a blur. It's like your trainee days only felt like yesterday. the amount of support from your Jujus was so overwhelming mostly everyone cried. For a moment you didn't want to go back to Korea. The thought of confronting Chanyeol pains you.

"Arghhh I'm so exhausted I just want some nice kimbap and sleep forever and ever"

Minnie screamed as soon as well landed in Korea.

Not long after you got into the aiport you realised there are crowds of people waiting for your presence. Well this is new.

Brushing past eager hands with smartphones gripped tightly between them, you felt like you were in the amazon pushing away the large banana leaves in front. It was literally like swimming or crawling through.

Eventually you all arrived back to the SM  building, barely able to move.

"Ah I never thought I say I miss this place"

JJ looked up with complete admiration at the building.

"Ah I want bubble tea!"

Minnie whined and pointed across the street at the bubble tea store that was so iconic the workers there probably all know what toothpaste brand you use.

"Ah me too"

You joined in, hoping either Tia or JJ could go buy some for you and Minnie.

After long pauses and stares you finally exhaled heavily,

"Fine I'll go"

Minnie screamed with joy,

"Ah I love you!!"

And gave you a tight hug before leaving with the others back to your dorms.

You crossed the familiar street slowly, taking in all the times you might have been ran over with a sweaty tracksuit. Oh, the good ol' days!

Pushing the door open, the smell of the different flavors smacked your face. Woah that's strong!

"Yah dongsaeng!"

Someone called. Being only 17 you kind of just looked up like a reflex. To be fair, even when you are basically a successful kpop star, you're still young.

"Oppa?"

You made your way over to a small table at the back. Your face lit up when you saw Tao and Sehun sipping on their usual favourites.

"Tao oppa! What are you doing here?"

You smiled, not able to control your face.

"Woah and forget me now why don't you!"

Sehun moved back gasping that I have offended him.

"Oh Tao, can your hear that really annoying sound? Hmm what is it?"

You sarcastically looked over Sehun and spoke dramatically making Tao laugh.

"Glad to have you back!"

Tao squeezed your hand looking up with his panda eyes.

"I am glad to BE back!"

Smiling back and hitting Sehun who is pretending to sob in the corner.

"Yah, are you not going to greet your wonderful dongsaeng?"

Teasing him by whining in your aegyo voice.

"You didn't greet me you turd!"

He protested back.

"Oi are you calling me a turd? Do want to greet my fist instead?"

You threatened him even though you are 3 years younger than him and a girl.

"Ahaha don't tempt me!"

Sehun winked back finishing his drink and gesturing Tao to leave.

"Want to crash at the practise room?"

"Umm... I literally just got off a plane I think all I need right now is a yummy bubble tea and a warm bed"

You felt really bad rejecting his offer because you are too lazy and you don't want a reason to meet Chanyeol.

"Oh okay... well let's meet tomorrow okay? 10 right here?"

Sehun quickly said before putting his jacket on.

"Can I join too? I want to join!"

Tao begged standing there watching me and Sehun converse.

"I thought you're hanging out with Amber and Krystal unnie, but sure join us"

Sehun sarcastically exclaimed obviously using reverse psychology to get rid of him. You felt really bad but superior that Sehun is ditching Tao for you.

"Oh no no no, I was just joking and..."

Tao looked so embarrassed that he forgot he as meeting with his sunbaes.

"He really likes Sulli unnie!"

Sehun quickly blurted out making Tao even more red, he left the store.

"Hey don't do that, you're making him cry!"

You hit Sehun gently on his arm and laughing still hoe Tao just walked off.

"Anyways, right here tomorrow at 10"

Sehun smiled back and quickly caught up with his hyung.

Wai what? 10 am? Are you going to be even awake at that point? That's not including breakfast, choosing your outfit and hair and makeup. You're a minor celebrity now. Ugh, stop worrying and order your green bubble tea.