Lonely Pigeon

YOUR P.O.V

--------------

Avoid. That's the best word you can think of right now. You're not going to crawl back to him. You are strong. You can't give in. Plus, JEW-L has only been formed for 3 months. It would be a dream if you could debut. You mean absolutely nothing to Chanyeol.

You tried brushing off the empty thoughts, but they keep blowing back. You turned your music even louder hoping it would distract you.

"Good morning unnie!"

Tia yelled across the room as she saw you come absent-minded into the practise room. You guys were up here early so you could have a little girl talk, about the groups they got put in.

"I think Xiumin is so cute! Queen of the Twerk Team!"

JJ blushed as she looked down. Oh dear,  please don't tell me JJ is in love with those jerks.

"Omo, have you seen Kai?! The way his body moves... AHHH!"

Tia yelled with her eyes filled with love hearts. Your mind wandered back to the time you saw Kai shirtless. Okay, you've got to admit, he is sex on legs.

"HunHan forever!"

Minnie shouted as she skipped towards us. You all finally came to that conclusion after weeks of arguments that HunHan is the best ship. You didn't just ship HunHan, you luxury cruise that shit.

"But Chanyeol and Baekhyun totally deserve each other"

JJ added and made a little heart with her hands. The name of Chanyeol rung in your ears and anger started rising from the pit of your stomach like a fire.

"Nah, I saw his girlfriend last night"

You didn't realize you were speaking until everyone was staring at you.

"Ummm... I... errr..."

You tried to save yourself but epically failed.

"You what?!"

Minnie exclaimed as she cut off your sentence with way too much excitement.

"I didn't... no... I..."

You tried to explain yourself before almost breaking down into tears. How can Chanyeol spend so much time with you and back stab you like that?! UGHH! But before you could continue yourself, EXO came in laughing with Sehun spilling bubble tea all over himself.

"Luhan oppa!"

Tia screamed as she ran up to him. Wow, she made friends with celebrities quickly. You ignored everyone and quickly stood up to get the music ready.

CHANYEOL P.O.V

--------------------

For the whole of last night, I was thinking of her. She just saw us and left, without saying goodbye. I looked out the glass windows and saw her crossing the road wiping tears away. I kept trying to reassure myself it was the rain she was wiping away and not the pain.

I couldn't have followed her, since Dara latched onto me, completely oblivious to everything. Ugh, I'm such a fucktard! I should've ran after her! So I've decided that today, I have to make things right between us.

As I walked into the practise room, I immediately spotted her going the other way. Oh, she's pissed. I don't blame her. It's all my fault.

We didn't speak for the whole session, even when I tried to make eye contact, she quickly look away.

"Everyone, listen up! Let's meet outside at the café after practise! All drinks on me!"

Suho yelled across the room. That rich bastard... Everyone cheered, whistled, clapped, except for one person. Me.

YOUR P.O.V

--------------

Go on. Forget everything and go enjoy life. You basically forced yourself to go and hang out with your new friends or else you would have to awkwardly stay in building by yourself.

As you made your way out the building, you looked down at your phone to see Chanyeol's number saved into your contacts. You hesitated for a while, but pressed delete anyways. You didn't need him in your life.

"Hey!"

Someone shouted at you as you crossed the road. it was Kai.

"Hey, did you finally get to talk to Chanyeol?"

He chuckled as he finally caught up with you.

"Umm, neh"

You tried to tell as little as possible so he doesn't find out, but mainly because you don't want to remind yourself.

"Well I'm glad!"

He winked before running after Kyungsoo into the café. Huh? What does Kai know about you and Chanyeol? What did Chanyeol say? That he was going to brutally steal your heart, trample on it and treat it like it was nothing? That jackass!

You finally got into the café, ordering the strongest coffee they had and a double chocolate muffin. That's right, let's welcome the guilt eating.

As you carried your food outside to the glass tables, something was in your way. It wasn't the lonely pigeon, but someone's legs. You soon recognized the shoes.They were Chanyeol's. You sighed before you looked up with such hatred.

"Do you want to trip ME up so I would spill coffee on myself?! This your way of repaying me!?"

You screamed with anger but your eyes were watering from pain it brought you.

"No, no, that's not at all what I wanted to do"

Chanyeol looked taken back, but quickly stood up and took the coffee and muffin out of your hand at placed it on the table beside.Then he stared deeply into your eyes, into your soul and through the hurt he's brought you.

"I just thought that maybe you could fall in love with me again"

He added with the most soothing voice that melted like chocolate in the microwave.

You stood there not knowing what to do, but his strong arms embraced you and your emotions that you started to cry. He brought you closer and closer and you cried deeper into his chest.

"Shhh, I'm so sorry jagiya"

He whispered into my ear.