Epilogue

A/N: Here it is guys – the very last chapter of this phanfic. I took over two bloody years to write this, but honestly I have never been so proud of anything! I know that not millions of people will read this, but this is not the point. Whenever I could I worked on this story, rewrote hundreds of chapters until I ABSOLUTELY liked them and I would like to say that my English skills have improved. At the moment I am finishing school and afterwards I'm going to study journalism and communication. So I am even prouder of this story, as it is my first long story that I have written completely on my own.

So thanks to everyone who has commented, voted and read this story, it has honestly meant the world to me! Please enjoy this short Epilogue and stay tuned, there is more to come! I love you all so much!

--------

-2 years later-

Dear Zoe,

I'm so glad to hear from you again. I know that you won't have a lot of time to read and write back, I totally know what moving out feels like! I remember how I moved in with Phil a few years ago! It's truly exciting, but also totally exhausting. But I'm sure Alfie will help you with everything, so please don't worry! Once you are all settled we should have you two for dinner or something, Phil would love to see you and Alfie again!

Today marks exactly two years since I've moved out of MIR, a place that I normally don't think about anymore to be honest. But I am really thankful that through MIR I got to know you and developed this great friendship with you!

You wrote that you two have moved to London – which part are you living in? Does Alfie have a house or a flat? And what are you planning to do now? Please write back asap!

For me, I recently finished redoing my A-level's and I want to go to university soon! I so desperately want to do something with medicals or psychology, so I can finally understand everything that happened to me. Frankly speaking, I think about THE INCIDENT now more than ever, but not in the way I used to. Phil taught me to see it as something practical, not emotional. So all I really do is reflect on it and ask myself, what could drive people to do such terrible things? Furthermore, I want to help people who are in similar situations like I was. Phil suggested that I could do work experience in MIR and I think that's a great idea! What do you think?

Something very exciting has happened and you are the only person I can tell – Phil and I had sex for the first time last week. I know it seems kind of overdue after 3 years in a relationship and believe me, have tried it again and again. Whenever we tried it, I just saw them before my inner eye and so I just COULDN'T. But Phil was just the most patient and comforting person and honestly, I am so glad that it was him. I was so incredibly worried that I wasn't enough for him and that he had his urges, or he wanted things I just couldn't give to him. It was so much better than anything I could've imagined. He was so gentle and romantic. He took me out for an awesome dinner first and afterwards, he decorated the place very romantic, with candles, music and roses. I know – super cheesy. Really, it was everything that I needed. I fall in love with him more and more every single day and I just want to spend the rest of my life with him.

Unfortunately, not everything is flowers and rainbows. We do fight sometimes... Lately, Phil got an amazing job opportunity in Cornwall that would be his chance to get an even bigger reach for his platform. He keeps saying that he won't take it because we would have to move there. For me, that wouldn't be a problem but he says that it won't be good to move again after I have just settled in. He can be so stubborn sometimes it's unbelievable.

But you know, fights happen. Every relationship has fights and the thing that defines a good relationship is how you cope after a fight. Phil and I always make it a point to talk it out and not go to bed angry at each other. We keep reminding ourselves that we love each other so much and this works out just fine.

So Zoe, please don't worry if you will ever fight with Alfie. Things will work out just fine, I promise.

It has been almost 3 years since Phil and I got together, back in that tiny stinky cell in MIR. I can't tell how lucky I am that he found and saved me. I know he wouldn't want to hear this, but I owe him so much. He honestly saved my life and I have no idea how I could ever make that up to him.

All of these bad things that happened to me led to him, and this is something that I will always keep in mind. Stars can't shine without a little darkness and Phil has been the moon in my darkest of nights. I honestly hope that Alfie is exactly that for you.

Yours sincerely,

Dan