Chapter 27

„As you can see in this diagramm, Dan's depression level has sinked almost 25% only in the last 4 weeks! You can really be proud of yourself, Phil!" PJ stated, excitedly wipping back and forth in his computer chair.

A huge smile spread across Phil's face. He really was kind of proud of himself! It felt really good to help a less fortunate person, even more when it was the person he had strong feelings for!

„But Peej, I didn't even do anything really! You, the nurses and Dr. Green did most of the work! I'm basically just hanging out with him!" Phil tried to play PJ's last statement down.

„However, Dan is doing a lot better now! It won't be long anymore and he can move out MIR! At his current state, maybe 3 more months?" PJ said.

„Really? That is amazing!" Phil stated excited, already imagining how it would be like to live with Dan.

PJ put the sheet of paper that he had just handed Phil back into Dan's brown folder, putting it back in the files drawer on his table.

„Now... PJ I have been wanting to ask you something..." Phil started nervously, fiddling around with his hands. „I want Dan to visit my house before he finally moves in, just to give him some security... so that he is familiar with his new surroundings then..."

„Sounds like a good idea." PJ briefly stated.

„Really? That'll be alright?" Phil asked unbelievably. He expected this to be with a lot more fuss around it.

„Yeah sure. Just approach Mr. Oakley in the administration, he'll help you fill out all of the documents." PJ explained while trying to lift a pile of patient files, but quickly surrendering.

„Uh... so... his health would actually allow this? Is he ready for something like this?" Phil asked worried.

„Phil, I have recommanded weeks ago that you should take him on a trip outside of MIR. Stop always worrying, he will be fine. If it'll calm you down, you can take your security guard with you." PJ answered while now trying to lift half of the pile.

„Alright... it just that it makes me sad seeing him freak out or... having panic attacks or something. I don't want to see him in pain..." Phil said.

„I know how you feel." PJ stated softly, now clearly giving up on moving the files anywhere. „I feel the same about Chris. Of course, you cannot really compare these two as Chris is a total other level than Dan but... Trust me, he'll be fine."

Phil sighed. That was all he wanted, making Dan happy. And if he could only achieve that with giving him a room tour at his house, then he would gladly do so.

*****

„Come in!" a high-pitched voice called from inside the room that Phil just knocked on.

As Phil entered the room, he saw Mr. Oakley sit in his usual spot behind the computer screen. But this time, someone was with him. A tall man, maybe 5 years younger than him and certainly younger than Mr. Oakley, was leaning over his desk. He had brown hair that was stuffed under a black beanie, he wore an oversized sweater and jeans that were ripped at the knees. He was even skinnier than Dan, which Phil didn't think was possible.

„Just come in Mr. Lester, he was about to go!" Mr. Oakley stated while gesturing the young man to go. „Thanks for the lunch Troye, see you later babe!" Mr. Oakley said and gave the young man a peck on the lips, as he leaned down.

So-called-Troye passed Phil and just addressed him with a quick nod. „Come and sit down please!" Mr. Oakley said to address Phil.

Phil, still baffled by the encounter, took place in one of the red chairs in front of Tyler's desk.