Chapter 31-Meeting The Girls

Recap: H: Hey. How are you all doing now?

A few minutes later I get a reply.

D: Oh, you have no idea what happened.....

********************************

Chapter 31

Harry's POV

As I read this, I tell her I'm on my way to the tree. I should probably call the guys and tell them to meet me there.

H: Hey guys. Meet me and the girls at the Tree if Life in 5.

Then put my phone in my pocket and dart towards the tree.

Destiney's POV

I texted Harry a while ago, and he still isn't here yet, but the rest of the guys are. I wonder what's taking him so long.

As he finally comes along, I'm hoping he takes the news ok.

"What's wrong?" Harry says, as his jog slowly turns into a walk as he gets closer to us. He has such a scared expression on his face, I wasn't trying to scare him.

"Nothing's wrong, we got the triton." Wendy says, probably the happiest out of all of us since she can see her brothers again. I bet Louis is happy too, he can see his sick mother again.

"How?" Louis says, looking like he is about to cry of happiness. He his it so well, for a while I forgt about his mother.

"Well," Tiana starts, "when we got into the underground tunnels, Hook and Gaston were blocking the entrance. But Wendy kind of shocked Hook since she was alive. So he froze up and we all just ran into Gaston to knock him down."

"After that, we all separated to look for the triton," Selena continues the story. "We all knew it was in tree, we just had no idea where that was." I think I'll jump in and say my part.

"I wound up going the righ was straight to the tree. When I got there, Ursela was there with my dad." Here comes the waterfall. I guess no one noticed Liam was missing "She had the triton in her hand, and, I didn't know the triton could do this, but she killed him with it. She stabbed him." I can't go on anymore, I'm crying to much. I miss him, Liam. I finally found my real mom and dad, and then he had to die right in front of me. at least I met him for a short while.

Harry's POV

Oh my, I can't believe Destiny had to see something like that. Just as she gave us the news about her father, I run up to her, as she is crying and give her a long hug. Wait, isn't Liam her father?

"Has anyone seen Liam?" Zayn asks, as us guys look around, not catching on to that Liam died for all of us.

Since Destiny couldn't talk anymore, Sammi starts to say the rest of the story through her tears. "After that, Destiny got so angry, she charged towards Uresla head on." Chuckling as she speaks, she goes on, "When Des got to Ursela, she grabbed the triton out of her hands and screamed 'I wish you would be dead' and Ursela died instantly." I can't believe my Destiny would do that. With her still in my arms, I see a small, fragile girl who just lost her father and is a child at heart, but deep down, after everything that has happened, she still didn't stop. She continued to strive for the triton. If our places were switched, I would of started crying on the spot.

"You are amazing." I whisper into Destiny's ear as I am still holding her. I'm truly lucky to have her, but why Liam? Destiny really just met her parents and now one of them is gone. I took over at Danielle and see Wendy holding her, as of a daughter was holding her crying mother.

"So, how do we break this curse?" Louis says, with Wendy paying very close attention, with Danielle still I her arms.

"We just have to say, like I did with Ursela, that the curse is over with the triton in my hand." Destiny says, getting out of my grip on her. She then takes the triton out of Sammi's hands and stands in the middle of us all, forming a little circle around her. She then screams through her tears "THIS CURSE IS OVER."

Right as she says that, I feel heavy winds picking us all up. as quick as the wind started, it stopped. We

were somewhere have never been before. I have a feeling, this maybe the Magical Meadows.

********************************

The second to last chapter sorry but doing hw so no long note