Chapter 29- Finding Another Way In

I then feel Harry pulling my arm so we can get to the rest of the gang and tell them the sad and frightening news.

*****************************

Chapter 29

Destiney's POV

"She's who's daughter?"

"Whoa, plot twist."

"OMG."

"That was unexpected."

"What are we going to do?"

"We will get food."

These are all of the comments we heard when Harry told the gang about our new found information. As you probably can tell, Niall is never much help, and I mean never.

"Like I said, what are we going to do?" Tiana says, she really hasn't talked much since we reunited with her and Naveen. I think she is nervous, she hasn't really talked to the guys or Selena much, and she is a huge Selena fan so it's kinda funny to see Tiana around Selena. She acts funny and she sweats a bit.

"I think we should try to find someone else that works here and maybe they will let us in to and entrance so we can get up into the tree." Liam says, always being the brains if the group. I can't believe what it would be like it if I was alone and had to find the triton, it would take me forever. I'm not very good at finding things. I'm so grateful everyone is here with me, and are like me, from the Magical Meadows and all.

"Ok, so you are saying, we just walk up to someone and say, 'Can you let us go into the cast members only area so we can go into the tree and find a magical triton so we can go back to our homeland that's in another dimension?' I don't think that's gonna go over so well." Naveen says, being the smart alec he always was, and always will be.

"No. That's not what we are saying. We are trying to say that there has to be another way out to get home, or even out of Storybrooke. If none of you remember, my mother is dieing." Louis says, getting louder with every sentence he said. You could tell he was getting stressed, anxious and frustrated. I kinda forgot about his mother being sick and all.

"Lou, that's not wht they are trying to say at all," Sammi says, coming in to save the day. "We all want to leave and go back home, the point we are trying to figure out is how. It's not like we can sneak into the cast members only area." Sammi finishes, and right after she says that, I knew she shouldn't of said that. By the time Sammi stops speaking, Louis had a huge smile on his face, and we all know what he is thinking.

"Well babe, why can't we do so?" He speaks to Sammi in a happier and more cheerful voice, and we all know where he is going with this. "I can totally get us into that area. I am the sass master." He says, going back to his old, sassy self.

"Oh boy." I hear Wendy say, which cause a chuckle to escape my mouth, which caused everyone else to laugh. Wendy is one of the most hilarious people I have ever met. Even though I met her yesterday, I feel as if I'm her older sister, I feel obligated to look after her and to take care of her. Especially what she when through when Liam and Danielle found her with Captian Hook.

"Just follow my lead." Louis orders, and now I become officially frightened, it's all because he has to tip toe through a crowded park. We are getting some strange glances as we walk towards the tree located at the center of the park in this motion. I am surprised we all gave in to his idea so quickly without a fight.

It took us 10 minutes to get through all the people in our tip toeing motion. We finally got there and Louis says, "Here's the plan."

By the time we figured out the plan, Niall starts to complain that he is hungery, yet again. "What do you want us to do about that?" Liam asks, taking on the father figure role like usual.

"I want that Mickey Mouse ice cream sandwich bar." Niall pouts, then falls to his knees to beg for it. Liam finally gives in to him, causin Niall to jump up to his feet, an back up and down, leading him to the near by ice cream cart.

Niall and Liam walk back to us with 12 of those ice cream sandwiches that Niall wanted. I secretly wanted one, but I didn't want them to buy me one. But when I saw they bought one for all of us, I started jumping up and down towards them, sorta like a bunny, and yank it out of their hands. I instantly tear apart the packaging and take a huge bit out of it.

"Well your welcome." Liam says, watching me with a look of amusement as I quickly enjoy the delicious frozen treat. I don't care, I love food, almost like Niall. Soon, the look that was on Liam's face appeared on Harry's.

"Why do you have that look now?" I ask, as I am licking the stick to make sure that I ate all the chocolate. I probably not helping myself here.

"Cause you are just like Niall, but I beat it only happens with sweets." Liam says, answering for Harry. As I heard this, it shut me up. How does he know that? I heard I am easy to be read.

After everyone finished their ice cream, we set out to put our mission 'Get Into The Tree' in action.

*******************************

Hey Ducks. Sorry I have been taking so long to update, I have had a lot going on lately. I know these chapters are short, but there is no way to stop that. A bunch of short chapters are the making of my ending of my story, which is aprroaching soon. I have maybe 5-6 chapters left. But I am starting another story, a Nick Jonas fan fic. Even if you don't like Nick Jonas, I hope you all read it. I will give you more info about it as this story gets even closer to the ending. If you want to know about it sooner, you could always pirate message me. I was also wondering if I should make a book of short stories on how their life will be after this curse, like a chapter a character. please comment if you have any ideas, or comment if you dont, I just love reading comments. Again sorry for the short chapters. Here are the lyrics for this chapter: You're all I want

So much it's hurting

You're all I want

So much it's hurting.

I you have any questions on this book or my nick Jonas one, comment or private message me. Please vote and comment. Thanks and have a great weekend.