Chapter 25- Entering the Park

Recap: After we are done eating, were as outside to the Storybrooke Shuttle and head towards the park.
**************************
Chapter 25

Destiny's POV

We walk on to the shuttle bus. We take all the seats up by mistake since there are so mainy of us on this small bus. I'm sitting with Harry on one side of me and Louis, who is now like a brother to me on my other side. next to Louis is Sammi and on the other side of Harry is Melissa. The five I us are sitting in the back while Liam, Danielle, and Wendy on one side of the shuttle bus an Zayn, Perrie, Niall and Selena are on the other side.

"I have a special feeling about today?" Harry leans over and whispers in my ear. I could hardly hear him because everyone else is talking so loud, but I still made out what he said. And I'm guessing a puzzled look made an appearance on my face because Harry says, "About finding the triton." When Harry moves back away from me, I nod, showing him I understand.

After talking for a few minutes, I notice the bus coming to a stop, outside of Animal Kingdom. As we get off the bus, it is like the every girl in the park knew One Direction was going to be here today. There are about 500 screaming teenage girls trying to touch the guys, or screaming to get their attention, which is really starting to hurt my ears. Thankfully, Paul yells, "Hold each other's hands!" We all do as we are told. All of a sudden a feel someone, who I think is Perrie pull my arm, which is causing me to run towards the park. This is causing for the person behind me, who I think is Liam, to run. So we are all holding hands and being pulled my Paul into the park which isn't set to open for another 20 minutes. Smart idea Paul.

We finally stop running as we gotten to the store furthertest away for the entrance.
"I need to sit." Niall yells, looking a bit tired after our morning jog. As he finishes his statement, he drops to the ground to sit and he leans against Selena's legs. I see a worker behind the register I guess getting ready to open the store for everyone else. So I decide to buy Niall a drink since looks so tired.

I get up to the register with the biggest water bottle I can find.
"You are so lucky to be here with One Direction." The employee says, with a bit of jealous in the tone of her voice.
"Yeah," I start, looking back at my wonderful weird group of friends, and continue talking, "I am. They are the bestest friends a person could ask for. Harry's an amazing boyfriend, Louis is like the brother I never had, Niall is like my best guy friend, Liam is like a mother with his great advice and Zayn, well, as you probably know, Zayn is vain." I say, rambling about by beautiful friends.
"I bet." the cashier says, whose name on her name tag says Emma. She continues talking, "The water is $2:50." I give her the money and head back to the group. Right as I get there, I'm engulfed into a hug group hug. When we soon seprate I ask, "Why was that all about?" Giving them all a weird look.
"We heard the nice things you were saying about us to the cashier. We found it very nice and Louis over here started crying, so Sammi slapped him on the head." Harry starts saying, like it is the most normal thing in the world.
"But, I am NOT a girl!" Liam says, a bit to loudly.
"Sorry Lili. I was using mother as a similie because mothers give great advice." I say to Liam so he isn't more upset with me than he already is as I give him a big hug.
"And I thought I was your BFF?" Sammi says, looking a bit worried.
"An you are, female wise. Male wise it would be Niall." I say, explaining myself, causing Niall and Sammi to hug me at the same time.
"Are we done with all this sappy stuff and look for the dang triton?" Lou says, trying to sound tough, as he wipes away te last tear I caught running down his face.
"Poor Lou. Of course we will." I say and motion everyone to give him a nice big hug. After we do, Louis jumps up and says, "Lets go triton hunting."
*******************************
Hey Ducks!! How are you all and your holiday break? Sorry for the wait for this chapter, but wattpad wasn't working yesterday, and I also started to help co-write Half-Austic Twins, so can you all go and please check that out. Do you all have snow? Since I live on the northeastern par of the USA, I have lots of snow. Hope you all who have snow are safe and warm today! I know there are a lot of filler chapters, and more to come, and I used to be told that I rush the story, so I'm starting to slow it down a bit. But u promise you, more action and nonfiller chapters are coming soon. So, here are this updates lyrics: We were watchin star wars
She looked kinda bored
Said she'd seen it all before
Made me wonder even more.

I recently got obsessed with this older song, so if to get it, I'll give you a shoutout plus this dedication, or whatever else you could thin of besides a shout out. So, happy reading, and I wish you all a safe as happy SNOWDAY!!!