Chapter 21- The News

Recap:"Destiny." She yells back, but continues, "we can't talk now. We have important news."
"Well, what it is I ask."
"Well........."
*****************************
Chapter 21

Destiny's POV

What on earth is this "important news" they are talking about? Sammi knows I hate when people say things and don't say it.
"Welllllllllllllllll" she drags on.
"Out with it women." Louis and I say together. He likes tellig the group the news. Its part of his big alto ego.
"We think the triton is in the Tree of Life." Perrie says while takin a smaller version of the triton out of her back pocket. It said find what you need, look for a tree. I see why they thought it was near the circle of life. Wow, this is a lot to take in. I notice out if the corner of my eye Harry walking up to me and wrapping his arms around.
"Thanks." I whisper in his ear, and kiss his checks. As I pull away, Harry quickly turns his head and pecks my lips.
"Your welcome." I hear his raspy voice in my ear.

"When you guys are done can we please continue this? Remeber my mom? The one who is sick? I wanna see her before she could die." Louis yells, getting annoyed about me and Harry being all lovey dovey. I see where he is coming from. I would want to too if I was him.
"Ok." I say "How bout we go to dinner, hang out ere for a bbutane continue to search in the morning?" I go on, knowing this is something we probably all need. We have been tooling for this stupid triton for almost a whole day. That's more walking than just enjoying a day here because you normally go on tides whereas we didnt. We walked all day.
Then I hear a chorus of yeses through out our group of friends.
"Ok where do you guys want to go?" Niall asks, his mind going straight to the food.

After we eat (which took almost 2 hours thanks to Niall) we head to the hotel to hit the hay because we were all so tired and Storybrooke wasn't even open any more. We then decide to go to the hotels pool for a nice swim to get our mind off things.

As we head towards the hotel, we just realized we were staying at the same one, Harry does the cliche moves where he yawns and places his arms across my shoulders as Melissa is asleep in my lap.
"How cliche, Curly." I say, knowing in every fan fiction Harry is known as Curly, and I know he knows that. It annoys him, I didn't know that until I called him that and he gives me his best death dare which looks like he is tryin to cross his eyes. It is so funny I started laughing my guts out. ten everyone else in te limo turns towards me, Harry and Melissa and stares at us. Even the driver turns and stares, which makes Harry start to laugh. Then all this noise wakes up Melissa.

By the time we get back to the hotel, Melissa feel asleep again on my lap while I doze off on Harry's shoulder. Instead of going to the pool, we all went to sleep,

After Sammi, Melissa, and I took showers, brushed our teeth, and brushed our hair, we went to sleep, well I put Melissa to sleep while Sammi knocked out on the couch. Just after I tuck Melissa into bed, I hear a knock in the door.
"Hello?"i say before realizing it is Tee and Naveen. We left them at Downtown Storybrookeast night OPPS. Before I could let them speak, I whisper/yell because Melissa is sleeping, "OMG I am so sorry. I mean we totally forgot about you, it's been kinda busy." I say quickly, before I can take a single breath. I pull them in the room before they could say anything.
"So what have you guys eem up to?" Tee asks, and oh boy, she and Naveen have a lot to cath up with.
"Oh boy." I start, knowing this is going to be such a long story. "We realized that we are all our favorite characters from Storybrooke movies. For example, I'm Ariel, Harry is Eric, Melissa is Melody, my daughter and so on." I continue. I go on, "We then realized that we ARE te characters and we re for another world, called Storybook, because it really is in a book." I then take a break because they need to fully understand this boat load of information I have given them. when I see that they fully understand it after about 20 minutes and many questions, I continue, "We then realized we need my dad's/King Triton's/Liam's triton that Vanessa/Ursela took from him the day I was born. Then Melissa, who is way smarter than she appears, realized that if the triton is out of water or not used for 18 years, we won't be able to go home, and see our friends and family. If we can't find it, we will never go home, and never see our friends and family again. Also we met a girl named Wendy who is just like us, a Storybrooke character." I finally finish, after 35 minute in all.

After a looooong pause, Naveen speaks up and asks, "Does that mean Tee and I are from the princess and the frog?"
"I guess so." I respond, pretty sure with my answer. "Cool, now we need to go sleep." I continue, wanted to hit the hay finally. Hope we can find this stupid titon soon.
*****************************
Hey Ducks! How are you? sorry I haven't updated! I har been super busy! Life has been a pain in the butt so yeah. And no one can control that so whatever. The dedication goes to Perrie Edwards because no guessed the last dog which was this lie by Maroon 5. Perrie has been super supportive of me and I can't thank her enough. I love her even though we hardly know each other and you should all follow her since she is amazing! You should also read her story! I haven't read it yet but I heard it was amazing! This is the chapter that allows me to enter the watty awards. I would love to win so please vote and comment for me as much as you can so can try and help me win. Also, I'm trying something different. the best commenter gets a dedication so comment away! I want to see who wins! May the odds be eer in your favor! hahahaha for all you hunger games fans!

So vote, comment, follow perrie, eat ice cream, go to the bathroom,whatever tickles your peach! Be kind to everyone and goodnight! (Ellen reference)