CHAPTER 12-THE CURSE

Recap: After reading the book, I start to look at Snow White, and she looks very familiar. Almost like Selena.

"Selena, does that look like you or is it just me?" I ask, hoping she doesn't say what I think she is going to say.

"Yea, it does. Look in another story and see if they look like us, like the Little Mermaid." Selena says. Then I start to flip to that story. King Triton looks like an older version of Liam, and Ariel looks like me, but with just red hair. Eric also has the same features as Harry, besides the hair and its color. It's the same for all the stories.

"Does this have to do with our special connections, the curse and the villains we met before?" Melissa asks.

********************************************************************************************************

DESTINY'S POV

 "What do you think the curse is about?" I ask, being the slow person that I am.

"Well remember she said that she took us away from our homes and our loved ones? Well, in the Little Mermaid, Ursula and her sister did something very similar to what she is doing to us. I think we are the living versions of the Storybook characters. Since I'm you daughter Dessy, I must be Melody, who is my favorite Storybrooke character." Melissa says. I didn't realize how smart she was. None of us got that besides her.

"Does it say how we can break this curse, in the book?" Zayn asks.

"I think so, we have to get King Tritons' triton back from Ursula. The only bad things is that we don't know where it is." Said Melissa, answering Zayn's question

"That's not good." Louis said, as he bows his head.

"Duh." Danielle says to Louis with the weirdest look on her face. It was so funny.

 "I HAVE A PLAN!!!!!" I yell out, because this doesn't happen often.

"Really? Well tell us because this doesn't happen often." Sammi says, reading my mind.

"We should split up, and go to different parks to see if we can find the triton. If one of us finds it, we will call the others." I say, very happy with my idea.

"That was a good idea. Very good." Sammi says as she pats me on the back.

"Why don't we stay in the same groups?" I say because I really want to stay with Harry and Melissa.

"Ok. Who goes to which park?" Liam says.

"Ummm........ Louis and Sammi will stay here, Selena and Niall will go to Storybrooke Studios, Liam and Danielle go to Epcot, Melissa, Harry and I will go to Animal Kingdom, and Zayn and Perrie will go to Downtown Storybrooke." I say. (A/N Pretend there are no water parks).  Soon there were a chorus of ok's around the group. Then no one continued to talk.

"I guess we should go then." Liam says, breaking the silence.

"Can we eat first?" Niall ask. Of course he would ask that. This kid could eat so much food and not gain a single pound. I hate that I don't have a fast metabolism.

"How can you think of eating at a time like this? We have no idea what is going to happen next. We don't know the powers Brad, Vanessa and their friend Scott, who I found is Captain Hook, have." Liam says, almost yelling at Niall.

"How can you not think of eating at a time like this? We need all the energy to stop them and this curse." Niall says. So, after a lot of arguing, Niall finally won, we went to get food.

 AFTER THEY EAT

 "You ready to go?" Harry says. I have been, but I don't say that.

"Yea you did." Harry says. Opps, I have to learn not to talk out loud while I think to myself.

"Yea, you do." Harry says with a cheeky grin on his face. How do I love him so much already? He is like one big teddy bear. I could just cuddle with him forever.

"Really? I might have to take you up on that offer." Harry says. This is so annoying.

"We should start to go to Animal Kingdom to look for the triton." Harry says. "Does it say anything about the triton in the fairytale book?" He asks Melissa, as we are now the only three left in the restaurant booth.

"Yes, it can only work if the person using it is in the water. Also, if it isn't stored in the water for over 18 years, it then loses its powers." Melissa says. Are you serious?

"Do you know when she took the triton?" We asked her.

"Yes, on the day King Triton and Queen Athena had their youngest daughter." Melissa answers. Oh no. The youngest daughter was Ariel.

"If I have anything to do with it, I'm the youngest daughter, Ariel." I say, worrying.

"So?" Harry asks, looking very confused.

"Well, my 18th birthday is in 4 days. We have 4 days to find the triton in his huge park, not just this one, but 4 other places." I say. "We should tell the others about what we just discovered." I continue.

"Ok you call Sammi, and Perrie while I call Niall and Liam." Harry says.

*******************************************************************************************************

story4ever GETS THE DEDICATION CAUSE SHE GUESSED THE MOVIE, WHICH WAS CLOSE ENOUGH! SO, I REALIZED, I DONT LIKE THE LIMIT IDEA. TO MUCH WORK HAHAHAH SO ILL UPDATE WHEN I WANT TO!! tHANKS FOR ALMOST 800 READS!!!!! SHORT A/N/ CAUSE IM TIRED. NO SONG. BEST COMMENTER GETS A DEDICATION. AND VOTE N COMMENT K? THANKS BYE!!!!!