OUAD Chapter 1-The Choice

Chapter 1- The Choice

King Tritons POV
18 years before the main part of the story

"I do." I say, not being able to hold in all my excitement.
"You may now kiss the bride."
This is the first kiss my WIFE and I are sharing.
This is the best kiss a man could ask for on his wedding day!
This is the day I call the women I love mine.
This is the best day of my life. I get to marry the woman I love, Athena, I mean Queen Athena. I love saying that.
This is the best day ever. Nothing can ruin it.
*******************************
"Now, the newlyweds will share the first dance."
Then "From This Moment On", now know as our wedding song, starts to play.

3 hours later of dancing/swimming and eating
********************************
"Why was I not invited?" Oh no, it can't be. I planned it so she wouldn't know about this day.

"Why are you here?"
"Answer me first!" She yelled in my face.
"I didn't want my revenge-seeking-clingy-ex-girlfriend at my wedding." I yell back in her face. Why does she always have to take away my happiness?
"Is that what you think of me, a revenge-seeking-clingy-ex-girlfriend?" She asks, faking sadness, like she used to do.
"Your darn right, that's what I think of you!" I know I'm being harsh, but really, my wedding day? No other day would have work for her? This dy is supposed to be about Athena and me, not her.
"I even bought you a gift and a card." She said. Oh how her voice sends shivers down my spine. How do people believe she is such a goody goody? Well, I used to think that.

As I open the card, and read what is written, I am shocked:

Dear King Triton,
I know our time together was short, and as you might call it a waste of your time, but I still love you. I know this is your wedding day, but I just needed to let you know. I want to call you mine again. And you know I have my ways to get what I want. Either you hand over your throne to me, or else, well, you can use your imagination. It is your choice. Choose wisely.

Love,
Ursula

As I open the gift, I am shocked. It's.... a pet fish. I wonder why.
"Why did you buy me a fish?" I ask Ursula, letting the confused look on my face say it all,
"So your daughter has a friend. Growing up might be hard for her." She says,with an wil look on her face. Ok now I'm confused.

"Ok then. Do I have to choose now?" I ask hoping I dot have to choose now. I might need time to decide this.
"Yes!" Her voices booms.
"Fine... I choose......."

*********************************************************************************

There is chapter 1. Hope you liked it. Please fan and vote and comment if you like it. If you fan, you get to know more before I update next time. So what do you think he is going to choose? Comment to tell me what you think. And Tell me who your favorite character is in Disney and MAYBE I"ll add them. Im going to start giving dedicatins every update to the best comment so be creative.