CHATPER 17- DOWNTOWN STORYBROOKE PART 1

Recap:

As we are walking towards the ride, we see this man in a blue and white striped shirt with red jeans and a girl in a purple shirt, white jeans, and curly hair running towards us.

"Louis? Sammi? What are you guys doing here?" Liam asks. Oh he knows these people. This is going to be a funny story. I can tell by the smug look on Louis' face, it's gonna be funny.

We let them catch their breaths (A/N: letting it go!), and Sammi said, in between breaths, "We have so much to tell you!"

Liam gave them a look and said, "Can we talk about it over lunch? I'm starving!!"

********************************

PERRIE'S POV

"Zayn, we have to go to Downtown Storybrooke. Like, now!" I was tugging on his sleeve. We were still standing in front of Cinderella's Castle, everyone else already left a while ago. Why does he have to be so stubborn?

"C'mon! Just a few more minutes?" Zayn fell to his knees and held his hands up, in a begging position. begging to stay."We can't, we have to find the triton." I say, "Before Vanessa, Brad or Scott finds it." I explain to Zayn, but he still won't move from his begging position. Ugh, he can be so difficult!!! Rephrase, he IS so difficult!

"Fine." Zayn says, being a bit less difficult, as he stands up. "But, there is something I have to do first." He says. I knew it wouldn't be that easy to get him to leave. But then, he grabs somthing in his pocket, and goes down on one knee. Wait, is he? He can't be. Zayn opens his small black velvet box, and there is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

"Perrie, the past three years have been the best in my life. Not because I found myself new friends, but because I got myself a family. One with Liam, Harry, Niall, Louis, Dani, El, probably Selena soon, Jade, Jesy, Leigh-Ann, and of course you! But to me that isnt enough. I want you to be mine forever and ever. You are the best thing that has happened to me. Before I met Harry, Nisll Louis, and Liam, you were the only one there for me, in the compition. And that meant the world to me. YOU are the world to me. The way you smile, laugh, get that twinkle in your eye, everything makes me fall harder and harder for you. You are my everything, and without you, I have nothing. I can't even imagine a life without you in it. I can only imagine if youu become Mrs. Malik. So Perrie Edwards, will you do the honors in making my life complete by becoming Mrs. Malik?" Zayn says, as tears are rolling down his face. As tears are rolling down my face I say, "Zayn, I.........

********************************

SORRY IT IS SO SHORT BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK THE ANSWER WILL BE!!! SO DID YOU ALL HEAR ABOUT MIDNIGHT MEMORIES? IF YOU DIDN'T WELL, LOOK IT UP! SO THEY DEDI GOES TO THE ONCE AND ONLY ME!!! JUST KIDDING IT GOES TO LITTLEJFISH AGAIN!! YOU DUCKLINGS HAVE TO COMMENT AND GUESS BEFORE HER!! I GAVE HER LIKE 6 DEDICATIONS ALREADY!! (SORRY SAMMI!!) SO HIGH SCHOOL HAS BEEN GOOD!! I HAVE ALSO BEEN DOING CRITQUTES LATELY!! I SPELT THAT WRONG SO DONT JUDGE!! NO ONE SENT A ONE SHOT IN YET!!! POOP!! I WANT TO READ WHAT YOU GUYS THANKS PLEASE!!!! THEY ARE GOING TO BE SO FUN TO READ. NOW IM GONNA PICK A SONG LITTLEJFISH WILL NEVER GUESS AND I BET SHE WILL KNOW IT AND SAY IT JUST TO ANNOY US!!!

SO HERE ARE THE LYRICS:I put you high up in the sky
And now, you're not coming down
It slowly turned, you let me burn
And now, we're ashes on the ground

FYI I HAVE NEVER HEARD THIS SONG BEFORE SO I MAY FORGET IT HAHAHA JK. COMMENT, VOTE, READ OLD CHAPTERS AND VOTE AND COMMENT, EAT DINNER, DRINK A SMOOTHE, SLEEP, OR DO WHAT IM DOING, LICKING MY FOOT!! (JK FOR ALL OF YOU ALL HOW I JUST GROOSED OUT)