OUAD CHAPTER 6- THE GIFT

Recap: "Why do you have to be so difficult?" She asks annoyed knowing that I'm not letting her pay the hat.

"I just am. You owe me." She says. Now I'm confused. Why do I owe her.

"Why do I owe you?" I say.

"I told you not to buy her the hat, but you did anyway. You went against my decisions for my daughter." She says. Okay, maybe that is a good reason for me to owe her.

"And I know what you should do for Destiny, Melissa and Sammi in return." Louis said. "You should give them....."

*************************************************************************************************************

 LOUIS' POV

 "You should give them front row tickets to the Jimmy Fallon show we are on later, with backstage passes." I say. I really didn't say it for Harry, I said it for me. I want to see Sammi again. She is so pretty, smart, and nice. The way she and Destiny react to me saying this is priceless. They look like they are going to cry or laugh or faint at any moment. It is very funny.

 "Yea Lou, that is really a good idea." Harry says with the rest of the gang and the girls.

"Yea," says Danielle. "Selena Gomez is their opening act to so you can meet her, too."

 DESTINEY'S POV

 You got to be kidding me. Are you serious? I'm gonna faint and fall into the huge lake near the Lego dragon. Harry will rescue me. Haha. Anyway, Sammi and I have been trying to get tickets for them, but they were sold out. Not a single ticket to be found.

"Yes, we are serious. So, will we meet you backstage after the show?" says Perrie. Catch me Harry, gonna faint and die. I really like Perrie. I feel bad because I know a lot of their fans are fans only because of Zerrie, or because they are friends with One direction. That is never a good reason to be popular. You want to be popular because of what you do or sell, not who you are friends with.

"Of course. And how did you find tickets? When I looked for tickets for tonight's show, there were none to be found." Sammi says. She is like a mind reader. This is why we are best friends.

 As we start walking towards the stage so the boys can set up, Harry says, "We always reserve tickets for days like this." So I guess we aren't that special because it sounds like this always happens, or at least often.

"We don't." Niall said. I said that out loud?

 HARRY'S POV

 "Yes." Answered Liam, to Destiny's question. Man, she thinks we give tickets out like this often. She might not think she's special then, even though she is. I really like her, more than I liked any other girl. I really want her to go on a date with me, and there I will ask her to be my girlfriend. And I know just the way to ask her.

 SAMMI'S POV

 I see my new OTP (one true pairing)!!! I don't this he knew he said that out loud. Opps, good this I was the only one to hear it. (A/N See the video on the side) Mr. Harry Styles has a crush on my best friend while my best friend has a crush back on him. We might need to have a "talk" before he goes on any dates with her, which I think is going to be pretty soon.

************************************************************************************

3 CHAPTERS IN 3 DAYS!! WOW YOU GUYS ARE LUCKY. THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO BEAUTYLIESWITHU BECAUSE SHE GUESSES THE SONG LAST TIME, WHICH WAS WINGS. SAMMI THIS CHAPTER IS FOR YOU!!! AND LAURA FOR HELPING ME!!! SO, THIS IS NOT GONNA BE A NORMAL THING, UPDATES EVERYDAY, BUT FOR NOW BE HAPPY, MY DUCKIES!!!

LYRICS:Hey, this is not a funeral
It's a revolution, after all your tears have turned to rage
Just wait, everything will be okay
Even when you're feeling like it's going down in flames
Ohh

PROBABLY UPDATE TOMORROW HAHA!!!