CHAPTER 15- Epcot

CHAPTER 15- Epcot

Recap:I didn't notice how much running we did, until we get to Epcot's gates, which is almost a six mile run. As we walk in, and walk towards my favorite ride, The Sea with Nemo and Friends, we see Danielle and Liam in the distance, with what looks like a young girl. I wanna know how their day went, and if it was anything like ours.

********************************

LIAM'S POV

I know this is going to sound strange, but ever since I was a little boy, I have always want to come to Storybrooke, Epcot especially. I always loved how it could feel like the future, or how people says it feels when I read their blogs about Storybrooke. I always loved science, just because of the future, just because of Storybrooke! And now that I am here, it is everything I'd hope it would be, and more. I also love the idea of the whole world in 1 place. I know I can travel the world with all my money and the tours, but not everyone can do that, which is awesome. They can travel the world in a day.

As Danny and I walk through Epcot's gates, my phone is ringing, and not just any ring, but the song, "I'm Too Sexy For My Shirt," which meant Harry was calling me.

M(ME):Ollo
H(HARRY):Hi. We found so interesting news today.
M: So, are you going to tell me what it is, or are you going to make me guess?
H:I would make you guess but it is too important, so I'll just tell you.
SILENCE
M:So, are you going to tell me?
H:Oh yeah, sorry! We have to find the triton in 4 days, or the triton losses ALL of its power, a-a-an-an-an-an-an-and
M: Are you done yet?
H: AND the world will go wrong!
M:What do you mean?
H:WE WILL BE STUCK HERE FOREVVVVVAR!!!!! Harry yells, breaking ear drum!
M: Thanks for making me deaf in my right ear.
H:Your welcome. He finishes and hangs up on me.

After I tell Danielle about the weirdest conversation in the world, we start to look for the triton, at Journey into Imagination with Figment, upon Danielle's request.

"Why do you want to see Figment?" I ask, wanting to know the meaning behind this idea.

"Just to annoy you with Figment's amazing song." Danielle says. What does she mean?
"What do you mean?" I ask, suddenly needing to know
"Wait till the ride is over." Danielle says, as she walks into the Figment cart.

As the ride comes to a stop, I'm ready to kill Danielle. The stupid song is stuck in my head:

"One little spark, of inspiration.
Is at the heart, of all creation.
Right at the start, of everything that's new.
One little spark, lights up for you.
Two tiny wings, eyes big and yellow.
Horn of a steer, but a lovable fellow.
From head to tail, he's royal purple pigment.

And there, Viola!, you've got a Figment!
We all have sparks, imaginations.That's how our minds, create creations.
For they can make, our wildest dreams come true.
Those magic sparks, in me and you.
Imagination, imagination.
A dream, can be a dream come true.
With just that spark, in me and you." I'm going to be singing this all day long, for two reasons: 1) cause I can't get it out of my head and 2) to annoy Danielle. We didn't even look for the triton. That was a waste of 15 minutesand my brain cells.

"Where should we go now, to actually look for the triton?" I ask Danielle, not wanting to go on another ride with another annoying tune to get stuck in my head.

"How about the World Showcase? Or do you want to go on the ride in the giant golf ball?" Danielle says, trying to be smart with me.

"The World Showcase. There are more places to look at." I answer. "As long as we get to go to Morocco and Norway."

"Okeydokey!" she grabs my hand and we head out to the World Showcase.

As we walk towards Morocco, my stomach begins growl. I look over at Danielle and yell, "I'M HUNGRY!" That was a stupid idea; all of a sudden we heard a chorus of "LIAM PAYNE!" Danielle then grabbed my wrist and we took off sprinting towards Restaurant Marrakesh. As we were running, Danielle glares at me and shouts over the crowd of screaming fans, "You have been spending WAY too much time with Niall." I shrugged it off and kept running. As we burst through the doors of the restaurant, we kept running until we reached the back of the restaurant, looking for an exit sign. We found a door, that looked like an exit, went through it, and found ourselves in a dark corridor. As we came to a stop, I said, "Running doesn't help. I'm still hungry!"

Danielle rolls her eyes, "Yea, you really have been spending way too much time with Niall."

After we left the corridor, and had our Moroccan feast, we heard a girl scream.
"No! No! Don't take me there! I'll do anything please! I promise!"
"Oh hush up girl!" a man's voice booms. "Or else you get The Hook!" (A/N: DUH DUH DUHHHHHHHHHH!)
*******************************
How'd you like the update? so who's the girl? So guess who guessed the song right, littlejfish like I told you all last time. and thank you all so much for reading. Can y'all do me a little favor? Ok, thanks. I was wondering if you haven't already, can you please go back and vote for every chapter. if you can all do that for me, I will update before I start the school year on Monday, ok? so please do that favor for me. So thank you all. please don't forget to vote, comment, follow, hug a tree, sing disney tunes, eat halla if you are Jewish like me, or just read and vote on allllll my previous chapters. Thanks guys for everything.

so the song lyrics for today are:

If you can't hear what I'm trying to say
If you can't read from the same page
Maybe I'm going deaf,
Maybe I'm going blind
Maybe I'm out of my mind

FYI I hate hate hate this song so yeah. thought it be a bit harder for you guys so happy readings!!!!

Also, Im having a one shot contest. Whoever wins will get a prize of their choice. dedications, reading of story etc. so you have to do it on what you think is going to happen next. YOu have until September 20th to enter the one shot to me. If you need an example look at mine for prank wars. It only counts if you dedicate it to me and there is no curses or bad sences. So i may update before that, so dont copy what i write. Let the best author win!!!! Pm me or message board me if you have more questions!! i will answer all questions so dont be afrid to ask. thanks bye happy writing!