Chapter 19 Downtown Storybrooke Part 3

"Is there any significant trees near here?' Zayn asks. I feel like there is a big tree here that I should know of. Wait, I got it,
"How bout we go to..............."
*****************************

Chapter 19 Downtown Storybrooke Part 3

Perrie's POV

"How bout we go to Animal Kingdom with Destiny, Harry and Mel. They have the Tree of Life in the middle of the park." I say, realizing that is porbably where it is! That is the most known tree in this area and it has nothing to do with the Little Mermaid. That is probably why Vanessa hid it there. I have to call the others. I think the same time Zayn says, "We should go to Epcot. I heard Louis, Sammi, Danielle, Liam, Niall and Selena are there." Wow, when did they call him to tell him all of this?
"Ok." I say and as quick as you can say One Direction, we are on the disney bus towards Epcot to talk to the others.

As we arrive, we see all our friends plus another girl. as we was up to them, Zayn reads my mind and asks, "who is she?"
The girl says, "She is named Wendy, a 20 year old girl who lost her friends and live of her life from Storybook." she knows what we believe. Wait she must be Wendy from Peter Pan. She continues "my brothers Michael and John, and my boyfriend, Peter gotten ill for Captian Hook, the man who was with me when Liam and Dani found me. When Vanessa as you call her but where we are from is known a Ursela, put the curse on Storybook, she left the ill there for them to die. I hope they don't or didn't die." she finished with tears running down her face.

"You poor thing." I say, also with tears threatening to run down my face. "but how do you remember your life there? We can't." I say. why can she. I thought we came here when we were younger.
"Well, I was 14 when I first went to Neverland. There you never grow old. so I wa 14 for 3 years when the curse was set. I honestly don't know why I haven't been aging like you all. But I now I'm as if I was 20. so I only aged 6 years out of 18. Just don't ask cause I don't know." Wendy says, starting to looked annoyed. I would be too, not knowing what is going on with me and my body. I truly feel bad for her, so I walk to her and give a nice, warm hug.
"Thanks Perrie." she says. How does she know my name?
"How do you know my name?" I ask.
"It may or may not be because I LOVE Little Mix." She says, a small smile creeping on her face as a small red tint appears on her face. I'm happy I have a true fan who doesn't just like me because in dying Zayn. I know I have more fans like that, but you just don't know who is who, for sure.
"Cool, we can talk about this later, but I think I know where the triton is." I say, trying to add so drama to what I'm saying.

"Where do you think it is then?" Louis asks. Oh yeah, I probably should say that haha.
"The Circle of Life with Destiny, Harry, and Melissa at Animal Kimgdom." I say, continuing with the story of what happened at Downtown Storybrooke and the mini triton.

As I finish, all their mouths are hitting the floor.
"Close your mouths, you'll catch flies." Zayn says, not effected by my story since he already knew it.
"Sorry that's a lot to handle." Niall says, definitely effected by my story. The Irish little leprechaun over here is a big scaryied cat. After Niall fully registers what I said, this smile instantly grows into a frown. I always feel bad when Niall gets sad because he is always just so happy, so it doesn't feel right.
"Sorry Nialler. Anyway, I think we should head to Animal Kingdom to help Dessy, Harry, and Melissa find the triton." I say, getting up ready to leave.

As we are walking towards the front of the park, Liam shouts, "Dani, Wendy, I'm still hungry." Then Niall joins in, "Me too." After they hear this small conversation, Dani and Wendy look at each other and say, "Fine." when we were talking all about our days earlier, Dani didn't hide the fact that was all Liam said today, which has caused some problems, but found Wendy so it's all good.

After We Eat

"Lets go." Niall says, after we all finished our lunches.
"Yeah, we should, but don't you think we should warn the rest of the gang we are coming?" Zayn say.
"Probably." I say, "I got it." Right as the words leave my mouth, I take my white iPhone 4 out of my jean shorts back pocket, and dial Dessy's number.

After a few rings she answers te phone:
D: Hey
M: Hey. We think we know where the triton is so we are all coming to Animal Kingdom to help you look for it.
D: Ok, but just to warn you, Vanessa has more people helping her. They are all blocking different parts of the park. Exspecially the Tree of Life, where we think it is.
M: That's where we think it is. so we are now on our way bye.

As we leave Epcot and walk towards the entrance of Animal Kingdom, we see villains from many of the Disney movies blocking the entrance of the park.
"How are we going to get in?" Selena asks, not being the smartest person in our group.
"I think I have an idea." Liam says.
*******************************
Hey Duckys!! How are you all? Sorry I haven't update in a while. I had writers block, was sick, and been so busy. High school has tired me out so much I just haven't had the heart to write. So I hope you all like this and vote and comment to your hearts desire. So if you are readin this you are probably a fan on Once upon A Time, which has returned to TV last Sunday which I am so happy about. sorry, I'm not doing a song here for a dedication. I am going to do trivia. so.......... In once Upon A Time, what time did the clock in Storybrooke say before the clock could finally move? If you know it,you get the dedi so hapy reading. Adios