Chapter 20- Finding The Rest of the Gang

Recap: As we leave Downtown Disney, and walk towards the entrance of Animal Kingdom, we see villains from many of the Disney movies blocking the entrance of the park.
"How are we going to get in?" Selena asks, not being the smartest person in our group.
"I think I have an idea." Liam says.
********************************

Chapter 20

Perrie's POV

"Well, what's the idea?" I ask, getting annoyed that he didn't just say the idea. Instead of saying 'I have an idea' you could just say the idea.
"This is probably too far out reach, well maybe not but whatever. We can jump out of a helicopter into the park on top of the tree." he says quickly in one breath. That was very out reached, but like Liam said 'whatever.'
"It may seen far fetched, but it may work." Niall says, being the dare devil he always is. I do agree wit Niall here, it could work.
"But falling out of a helicopter onto a metal structured tree is going to break my money maker." Louis complains, pointing to his face.
"Your face? What about my hair?" Zayn starts to complain, causing him and Louis to start fighting.
"Stop it, both of you. I guess my idea wasn't the best. We could just land outside of the park." Liam says,stopping the two boys from fighting and solving their problem.
"But where on earth are we going to find a helicopter?" Selena asks, being the air head she is.
"We are billionaires, duh!!!" Louis says, being the diva he is and always will, placing a hand on his hips.
"Of course you are." Sammi say, playfully smacking his arm.
"Owwwwwwww." He yells as loudly as he can, all of us knowing it really didn't hurt him.

After Liam calls management to ask for a heliopcater, we just talk for a bit until the heliopcter comes landing into the parking lot of Epcot, with the One Direction logo all over it. I never seen it before and I was in awe.
"Seriously guys?" I ask, giving them a look saying, 'seriously?'
"Anyway, I think we should head to Destiny, Harry. and Melissa now." Selena says, she said something that was actually useful. Who knew? I didn't, wow, again, I could be so mean.

After we land the helicopter on the grounds of Animal Kingdoms parking lot, we see the villains on guard at the entrance of the park,
"Wow, Destiny wasn't kidding when she said that villians were going to block the enterance." Dani says, as shocked as I am. "How are we going to get in then?" she continues.
"I have a plan, but it kind is like from a comic book, so don't judge." Zayn says. Of course he used a super hero reference because he loves superheroes, not just drawing them. And again, what's with saying 'I have a plan' but don't tell you a plan. I'm adding that to my pet peeves list.
"So.............what's the plan!?!?!?!?!?!?" I yell, seriously getting annoyed.
"So, why don't we go back in the helicopter, with a ladder, and just climb down the ladder when we get near where Destiny,Harry, and Melissa are?" Zayn says.
"That was an awesome idea, sounds very similar to the idea I said before." Liam says, annoyed Zayn used a similar idea to the idea Liam said before.

As we get back on the helicopter, with a ladder this time, we head towards Mount Everset, where they are at the moment. When we finally just above the mountain, we start to climb form the ladder, with Liam leading the way followed by Dani, Wendy, Selena, Niall, Me, Zayn, Sammi then Louis. He thought he would look more dare devilish for Sammi so he decided to go last, and don't ask me how it makes him look more dare devilishly, it just does. Those are the exact words that came out of his mouth.

As we all get to ground safely, we see Destiny, Harry, and Melissa walk towards us.

Destiny's POV

"Is that the rest of our gang?" Harry asks, snapping me back into reality once again. I was thinking about how amazing it would be if Harry and is could be more than boyfriend and girlfriend. I know we became a couple yesterday, but I just really like him. Am I moving to fast? I hope not.
"Destiny!! Our friends our here." Harry says again, snapping me out of my thoughts again. I have GOT to stop doing that. Seriously.
"DESTINY!!!!! SNAP OUT OF IT!" He yells, getting annoyed.
"Ok, I'm workin on it." I tell him, grabbing his hand to show I'm fully paying attention, interlacing our fingers. In my head, I say 'awwwwwww.' As walk towards our friends, Melissa asks, " Can we go on that water ride again?" as she tugs on my arm.
"No sweetie, our friends are here." I tell her because I really don't want to go on that ride and Sammi needs to tell me how her first date with Louis went, by of course I didn't say that to her.

"Sammi." I yell as I run to her, with both of our arms open. I missed her. "How was your day?" I continue.
"Destiny." She yells back, but continues, "we can't talk now. We have important news."
"Well, what it is I ask."
"Well........."
*****************************

IM DOING A DOUBLE UPDATE SOO YOU BETTER BE HAPPY, EVEN IF IT IS A SHORT UPDATE! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND VOTE AND COMMENT!!! IM DOING THIS SO I CAN ENETER THE WATTYS SO PLEASE VOTE FOR ME TO WIN!!! IF I WON THAT WOULD BE AMAZING, BUT I HIGHLY DOUBT I WILL BUT IM HOPING SO PLEASE HELP ME!!! IF I WON I WOULD GET SO MUCH MORE READS AND BE FOREVER GREATFUL, SO YEAH!!! THANKS SO MUCH! THATS ALL FOR NOW! BYE!!!

HERES THE LYRICS: I tried my best to feed her appetite
Keep her coming every night
So hard to keep her satisfied
Kept playing love like it was just a game
Pretending to feel the same
Then turn around and leave again