Chapter 26- Like The View?

"Poor Lou. Of course we will." I say and motion everyone to give him a nice big hug. After we do, Louis jumps up and says, "Lets go triton hunting."
*******************************
Chapter 26

Destiny's POV

Over the past five minutes, Louis managed to pull us all out of the store and to the tree which was right outside the store. Now we are just standing here looking at the tree as if something special is supposed to happen.
"Find what your looking for?" Liam asks, breaking the silence.
"No, where on Earth is the triton?" Louis complains, as if the triton would appear out of no where. Typical Louis, I think to myself.
"Louis, I may not be the smartest out of the bunch, but I do know that we have to look for the triton." Selena says. It must of hurt his feelings or something because he looked like he just got slapped in the face. This just made me want to reward her so I gave her a high five. She deserved it.

"Anywho, let's go look for the triton." Liam says, being the adult out of all of us like always. He then leds us closer to the tree so all we saw was the brown bark if we look side ways and green if we looked up. That's how close to the tree we are.
"How can the triton be in there?" Zayn asks, hitting the tree to see if it was hollow.
"Well, helpful fact, the tree is hollow, but there are lots of metal rails keeping the tree up and together. If we can find a way in, one of is could climb up to the top using the rails and to find the triton." Sammi says, moving her hands as she talks.
"Ok then, but how do we get in?" Harry asks as he is holding Melissa since she feel asleep after our little run.
"They put a door at the bottom of the tree. Don't ask why, but they do." Sammi says as she leads us to the enterance of the Tree of Life.

It's been very quick all of a sudden, and I know they officially opened the park a few minutes ago.
"Guys, doesn't anyone notice how quiet it is?" I ask, everyone turns their heads to me and nod, knowing something is up.
"WHERE'S LOUIS????" Liam yells, learning a long time ago to very let Louis walk alone at places like this with lots of people. It's kinda funny to see Liam get like this, very scared. This just shows everyone,they are more than a band, but now brothers.
"UP HERE!" We hear from up above us, causing us to look up and to interrupt my thinking. Then what do we see, Louis on the top of the Tree of Life. How on Earth do he get up there?
"I COUL GET USED TO A VIEW LIKE THIS! GUYS, I NEED TO GET ME ONE OF THESE!" We hear him yell a quote from Tangled, causing Sammi to have a laugh attack.

By the time Louis gets down from the tree, Sammi is still laughing her head off, which is really funny.
"How did you even get up there?" Harry asks, sounding worried, because he acts like he could be Louis' little brother. He could be though, he and Louis are so close.
"Well, Tarzan had a big influence on my decision to climb the tree." he says in a matter of fact tone.
"How did Tarzan come into you head all of a sudden?" I ask, because who has Tarzan on their minds all the time?
"Well," Louis starts, "I looked up and saw Tarzan over their," he points around the tree to where Tarzan is signing signatures, "and he inspired me." Louis says, again like it's the most normal thing in the world.
"Well, ok." Danielle says, getting ready smack Louis on the head for scaring her like that. I figure out they are all very protective of eachother. I hope I could be like that in their lives, with Sammi, Tee and Naveen.

I snap out of my thoughts because I feel a heavy thing on my back. I then turn my head as much as can to see Louis on my back.
"Hey Dessy!!" I hear a loud voice in my ear belonging to Lou.
"Hey Lou. GET OFF MY BACK!" I yell, lifting his feet, causing him to fall on his butt on the floor. This caused us all to hear a thump.
"Lou, are you ok?" Sammi says, running to him, trying to help him up.
"Sorry." I say. "That may have been not one of my best ideas." I continue talking, and I dont stop, I keep rambling about how sorry I am and how I should get him nice when Harry shuts me up by kissing me. And as he is kissing me, I think about how that is the best way to be shut up. He pulls away and has the biggest smile on his face.
"What are you all smile smiley about?" I ask him, wondering the reasoning behind his cheekyness.
"Just lucky I have you." He says, hugging me.
******************************
HEY. I HAVE BEEN UPDATING A LOT LATELY. HOWS UR WEEKEND GOING? MINES GOIG GREAT!! IM JUST HAPPY ITS THE WEEKEND. SO AS U MAY OF ALL GUESSED, LITTLEJFISH GET THE DEDICATION FOR GUESSING THE SONG OUT OF THIS WORLD BY THE JONAS BROTHERS. DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE.

LYRICS: The script was written and I could not change a thing
I want to rip it all to shreds and start again
One day I'll come into your world and get it right
I'll say we're better off together here tonight

Happy readings!! bye!