CHATPER 8- THE SURPRISE

Recap-"Uhhhhh..... Sammi.......I have to uhhh........ tell you something....." Louis stutters after the concert has ended and we walked back stage while everyone else is talking in the dressing rooms.

"Yeah Lou, what's up?" I say.

*********************************************************************************************

LOUIS'S POV

How can I tell her this? How did it even happen? How will Sammi react? I think I'm stalling when Sammi says, "Lou, what's wrong?" again. I hope she understands. She seems like a really understanding person.

As I start talking, I start to tear up. "Just to start this off, I love you, you are a very understand person. That is one of the reason why I love you, but something came up. My mom, she got very ill, and I will have to go with her for a little while. She got heart disease. It is very hard for someone to live while having this serious case of disease. If anything does happen, she wants me to go there as soon as possible so I can spend more time with her."

SAMMI'S POV

What? How could this of happened? And he just asked me to be his girlfriend, now he has to leave. This is terrible, I don't want him to leave. I would miss him too much.

"Then I'm coming with you." I say before thinking. I would love to meet his mother. He hasn't talked much about her, but if this happened to me, I would want Louis to come.

"Really?" He asks, unsure if I really want to come.

"Of course, I would love to meet her, and if I was in your position, I would want you to come with me." I say, trying to reassure him.

"Ok then, let's go." He says.

As we are about to go, an important thought comes into my head.

"Don't we have to pack some clothes, and tell the others we are going?" I say, curiously, because I have no idea how long we will be there, and I don't want to wear the same clothes.

"Good idea. Sorry, I would have thought of that, but my heads in space now." Lou says sadly.

"I know. Let's go say good bye." I say.

THIRD PERSON

When Louis and Sammi were done telling everyone what happened, everyone said they were sorry and had their mouths wide open. Harry and Destiny were in the most shock because Mrs. Tomlinson was a second mother to Harry, and Destiny was scared because Sammi was never in a different town then her, let alone a different continent. They were both very worried.

2 HOURS LATER *STILL IN THIRD PERSON*

Everyone walked Louis and Sammi to the gates leaving Storybrooke, crying their eyes out. They were all worried and scared for Mrs. Tomlinson. After Louis and Sammi said their good byes and gave everyone hugs. As they started to leave Storybrooke, an invisible wall came up, which Sammi and Louis didn't realize, not allowing Sammi and Louis through. They had no idea what to do, but they did know something wasn't right. They knew that Sammi and Louis would not be allowed to leave no matter what. But then, all of a sudden, Jimmy Kimmel, who was in charge of the concerts, Selena's and One Direction's, and Selena Gomes were walking towards them.

"You can't leave, Sammi and I have been trying for the past 20 minutes." Louis says.

"Yeah right. Watch me." Jimmy says as he leaves Storybrooke.

LOUIS'S POV

How did he do that? Why didn't the mysterious force not keep him in Storybrooke.

"Jimmy wait, I have to go to my car." Selena says, walking towards the exit. She tried and tried but she couldn't leave either. Maybe it wants us to stay in Storybrooke forever. I hope not, I have to see my mom, if that is possible.

"Jimmy, Louis is right, we can't leave." Selena says, panicking. I can tell why. She has a family to go to, plus her new baby sister. (A/N true fact there).

"Not my problem. I just wanted you guys on my show, not to become friends and care about you. Bye" He says. Wow, I guess I never realized how mean he was. (I don't know how he really is).

Then I just say my idea out loud, even though it was a long shot.

"How do you know there isn't a reason that we can't leave Storybrooke?"

********************************************************************************************************

HERE'S CHAPTER 8. HOPE YOU LIKE IT. THERE IS NO DEDICATION BECAUSE NO ONE GUESSES THE SONG, WHICH WAS MIRRORS. I HAVE BEEN UPDATING SO MUCH LATELY. I HOPE YOU ENOY THEM ALL. IT FELT LIKE I WROTE THIS YESTERDAY. THIS CHAPTER IS FOR ONE OF MY FRIENDS SAMMI. SAMMI IN THE STORY IS BASED OFF OF HER. BYE DUCKIES!

LYRICS:
Walk on through a red parade and refuse to make amends
It cuts deep through our ground and makes us forget all common sense
Don't speak as I try to leave 'cause we both know what we'll choose
If you pull then I'll push too deep and I'll fall right back to you

HAPPY READING!!!!