Chapter 18- Downtown Storybrooke Part 2

So Perrie Edwards, will you do the honors in making my life complete by becoming Mrs. Malik?" Zayn says, as tears are rolling down his face. As tears are rolling down my face I say, "Zayn, I.........

********************************
Chapter 18

Perrie's POV

"Zayn, I would love to become mrs. Malik." I yell to Zayn, so happy he finally asked me to become his wife. I truely love him. People may say we are too young, but I don't care, because we were the lucky people to find our soul mate. Since we are so happy, I hug Zayn, he picks me up and spins me around like those cliche movie scenes. He then kisses me, which I must say was the best kiss I have ever shared with someone.

As I break the kiss, I say in Zayn's ear, "I wish I had a picture of that beautiful moment, the one when ou were on one knee and the one when you spun me around while kissi me." Explaining what I really wanted, moving away from his ear.
"Well, your lucky because I wanted that too so I hired a photographer to take those two pictures." Zayn explains and wow he knows me so well.
"Thanks." I say, kissing him on the check this time.
"Wanna go to Downtown Storybrooke now?" Zayn asks me. Finally, I think to myself.
"Yes." I say, grabbing his hand, interlacing our fingers and we head towards the Storybrooke shuttle bus.

As we get on the bus, we see a few fans of One Direction, so Zayn signs a few autographs while I think. I can't believe that so soon I can I mean will become Mrs. Malik. He is so nice and would never say no to a fan unless it was necessary. He is so caring and artistic and I just love him. In the middle of one of Zayn's autographs, I whisper in his ear," I love you." But I think some fans near us heard me because when I was done speaking I heard a few awwwwwwwww's.

As we get off the bus, we head towards the sports store. I think it was called the World of Sports. As we walk in, I see the most balls I have ever seen in one place. Every ball hear had a Storybrooke character or the Storybrooke logo/name on it. As I look around, I see the weirdest ball ever. It was squishy, ppurple was in the shape of Mickey Mouse, and it had spikes. As I laugh out loud, Zayn comes running over wondering whats so funny. As I show him the ball, he starts laughing too. We are laughing for such a log time and so loud thr we got kicked out of the store.

After a few minutes of sitting o cath our breath, Zayn asks if we could go to the candy store called Goofy's Candy Co.
"Sure." I answer, mainly being in the mood for candy, but let's not tell him that. With that, we walk hand in hand to Goofy's Candy Co., to look for the triton. Who knows, it may be made of candy. I highly doubt that but ou never know.

When we get there, we the most candy I have ever seen in my entire life, and every kind, from Skittles to Kit Kats to Sugar Daddies. When I'm done looking around the best place on Earth, I look aroun wondering where Zayn wonders off to.
"Zayn." I yell, looking for him. No reaponse. When I finally find him after a few minutes of looking, I see him stuffing his face with candy.
"What on earth are you doing?" I ask, thinking to myself if I really wanted to know, which I did.
"Well," He starts, which doesn't sound good. He continues, "I am looking for the triton inside the cast bins. You never know how small it will or could be." I think Zayn said because it was hard to hear him with so much candy in his mouth. He is making such a mess with the candy flying everywhere. After about 10 minutes of candy flying everywhere, the manger of the store comes up to us.
"What do you two think you are doing?" This tall, large man asks us like we are two year old.
"Looking for something through your candy bins." Zayn says like its the most normal thing in the world to say, with a duh tone.
"Ok, we'll look for it outside."The man yells kicking us out of the store.

As Zayn helps he up, I ask, "Where do you want to look next?" I ask, probably already knowing the answer.
"Can we go to the Lego Store?" Zayn asks excarly what I was thinking he was goif to ask. Zayn likes stuff like that, since he is so creative and such.
"I don't care. That is kinda why I asked you where do you want to go." I say.

Right as we see the Lego water dragon in the big lake in the center of the shopping area, Zayn runs towards the entrance of the store. I bet looking for this tort on all day is fun for him.
"How or where that matter or we goin to find the trito here? The Lego is smaller than most the candy we saw at the other store." I say.
"well, I'm glad you asked." He started off, which instantly made me regent asking that question. "We are going to go through all the made Legou You never know if someone could if built it into the Lego masterpiece." Zayn finishes off while me jaw hits the floor.
"There is no way I am doing this. These masterpieces take years to make an I'm not going to participate in something to ruin other peoples hard work." I say as I cross my arms across my chest.
"Suit yourself." he says right as he jumps into the lake to go through the dragon first. I hope he finds something cause then I would feel bad about destroying this masterpiece.

He then starts going through the first part of the dragon, the tail area. The dragon is not one big object, it is seprate pieces that are attached to the lake ground. Zayn ten pops up out of the water, the tail of te dragon gone, and says, "Nothing in that section, off to the body section." He says then goes back under.

After a few minutes, Zayns head pop up again.
"I found something!" He yells, casing me to jump, then run over to where e is to see what he found. It was a small gold plasti triton that said, find what you need, look for a tree.
"What? Is there any significant trees near here?' Zayn asks. I feel like there is a big tree here that I should know of. Wait, I got it,
"How bout we go to..............."
*****************************
OMG! I'm so sorry it took me so log to update. I was going to update in the middle of last week, but long story short, I deleted it by mistake so I had to rewrite it the best I can and I think this one is a whole lot better! So how are you guys?? I'm tired. Just so you all know I am able to critique and edit our Tories if ou ever needed it. if you do,just me me. Of you dont, you can pm me anyway. so the dedication goes to BelleP33 cause she guessed last updates song, Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus. (told you all that would make littlejfish not get it)

so here are the lyrics: Everyone is special in their own way
We make each other strong (we make each other strong)
Were not the same
Were different in a good way
Together's where we belong

So happy reading.
So go votes, comment, fan, make funny videos, do a cartwheel, go to the bathroom, lay upside down. I don't care, just love what you do!!