Epilouge

Ben^^

James POV

"I'm hungry." Ben whined for the hundredth time in the pass 20 minutes. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes because knowing him he'd start crying.

"Okay, what do you want?" I asked nicely while looking into his eyes.

"Chocolate cake and pizza sauce." He smiled innocently. When I gave him a weird look tears started forming up in his eyes and he started crying.

"I-it's gr-r-ross is-sn't it?" He started sobbing. My eyes widened and I quickly pulled him into my arms and started soothing him, but he he was hearing nothing.

"B-because they-y're your k-kids too,
me-e-eaning that it's y-your fault in having these crav-vings." He accused with a pout. My mate's eyes were still watering as he tried to wrap his arms around his bulging tummy. Ben was three and a half months along and let's just say...he was huge. Not in a bad way! Because he's carrying my children so it will never be a bad thing, but it's an adjustment.

"A-and-and I'm f-fat," he started crying harder.

"You're not fat. You are carrying our twins and that makes you even sexier, gorgeous." I rushed out trying to calm the love of my life down.

"What the hell did you do to make a pregnant man cry?" My dad's voice yelled. Fuck, when did he get here? Ben moved out of my arms and tried to get off the the couch where we were sitting. That proved to be a difficult task. I helped him get off the couch which, in return, I revived a glare for.

"Ben what did my son do?" My dad asked in a sweet voice he seemed to only have reserved for Ben.

"H-he thinks wh-hat I eat is g-gross." He stuttered out while sniffling. My dad sent me a harsh glare before helping my mate out into the kitchen while talking about food. I'm not kidding when I say that my own dad likes my mate more than me.

We have a meeting with the warriors about the rouges. Leo's voice rang through my head. A sigh escaped my lips as I stood up and started walking to the kitchen. When I got there I wasn't surprised at what I saw. Ben and my dad were making a cake and Ben was eating some pickles.

"I have to go. Leo and I have a meeting about some rouges so I should be back in a couple of hours. We both need to catch up on work too." I told them. Ben looked up from his plate of pickles before sliding off of his seat and waddling over to me. His arms wrapped around my waist and pressed a kiss to my abs. Well tried to. His stomach got in the way.

"I love you, s-sorry about every-ything." He apologized. He's been a bit emotional lately since it's gotten even closer to his due date. When he had to take his wedding ring off because his fingers were swelling he had an hour melt down.

"Don't apologize precious, you have nothing to be sorry about." After we kissed he waddled back over to his seat and tried to get on his seat. Key word try. When he realized it wouldn't work he just grabbed his plate and placed it on his stomach before returning to eating. I laughed, as I walked out of our house, at my adorable mate. As I passed pack members they all greeted me making me greet them back. I finally got to the pack house where the alpha and betas office was located.

All the teens were messing around and play fighting but stopped once they saw me. I just told them to keep going; teens needed to practice their fighting skills. My beta and the warriors were already there when I finally made my way into the room. Leo took a seat in one of the chairs in front of my desk and the few warriors in the room sat in the others.

"Alpha, we've been having a small rouge problem around the borders but they aren't coming in the pack lands. We believe it has something to do with them wanting more from when we threw out those...traitors a couple of months ago. Most are starting to leave though so it's a good sign." Liam and Alice. Those are the traitors we threw out a few months ago.