Character Answer

KylieShell333- Can jealous Ben come out to play more often? Also, when you gonna let James get it in?

Ben- I don't g-get jealous often r-really. And get in wh-hat?

ChristanSays_Rawrr- P.S. You should show some more of sassy Ben

Ben- I-I am no-ot sassy. *pouts*

I_Am_Melanie_Pepe- What's your most favorite thing to do with James?

Ben- Ummmm c-cudd-dle *blushes intensely*

ChristanSays_Rawrr- Do you like when James picks you up? Have you ever wished you were taller? Do you like wearing his shirts? Can you and James take a trip to bath and body works? Do you know you're my spirt animal?

Ben- Yea, s-sometimes, o-of course, oh I wou-uld love too, and n-no.

FandomOfAllTrades- Do you think your ready to mate James? Also how many pups so you want?

Ben- oh I-I-I w-well yo-o-ou s-see I d-don't real-ly umm nex-xt qu-uestion? T-wo

KylieShell333- When ya gonna get it in?

James- Whenever Ben is ready, I'll wait as long as he wants to.

nosuchlies- If you saw Ben in a very skimpy outfit (in public) what would your reaction be?

James- Let's just say we be in our room for awhile.

nosuchlies- Did you make-out with someone before you met Ben?

James- I have kissed a few people but I have never kissed someone or felt even a fraction of the way I do about Ben.

Vampirechandy- How many kids do you want?

James- I think two is a good amount.

maria13745- How big is your "little man" exactly? You gave hints but nothing definite.

James- Let's just say Ben will be limping for awhile. *measures his "little man"* it's a great size.

I_Am_Melanie_Pepe- If someone were to hit on Ben (like flirting), how exactly would you react?

James- Kill him.

FandomOfAllTrades- Do you have a fetish for Ben wearing your clothes?

James- I wouldn't call it a fetish I just want my scent on him at all times.

FandomOfAllTrades- Did you have a crush on Ben when you guys were younger? Also in the future how many pups do you want?

James- That is a long and complicated story, and two is a good amount.

KylieShell333- If Leo was secretly a stripper (which I TOTALLY don't fanzine about) what would you do?

Dom- *smirks* oh I could think of plenty of things.

nosuchlies- If you saw Leo was being hit (like flirting with him) by a pervert what would your reaction be?

Dom- No one in the history of torture will be tortured like the torture they'll be tortured with.

(If anyone gets that reference I will love you forever)

Vampirechandy- How do you feel about being mated to a beta?

Dom- I wouldn't care what his position in the pack was, I'd be happy no matter what.