Chapter 23

Ben^^

Ben's POV

"....so yeah, that was our date." James finished explaining it. After 30 minutes our date was explained in great detail to everyone in the room.

"Awwww that is so so so cute! Now we need to talk about prom colors. For you two and for Leo and Dom." James dad gushed looking over at both couples with a smile on his face.

"Well I don't know if Leo and Dom are going together. As of last night Leo hadn't said 'yes' yet." James countered looking over at the couple; they were cuddled up more than James and me.

"Oh he said yes last night," Dom admitted looking down and Leo who had his face buried in the top of Dom's chest with a light blush covering his cheeks.

"Good. Well I made appointments for all of you at a suit shop for 3 o'clock this afternoon. You are all going to go and find suits and pick out ties and order corsages." James father told us shocking all four of us.

"What?!? You want me to be awake at 3 o'clock? I need sleep." Leo frantically got up from Dom to look at the adults like they were insane. But James dad just crossed his arms and looked at Leo and that immediately shut Leo up.

We all stayed in the living room talking for a couple of minutes before the parents had to go.

"I'm hungry, Ben do you me to grab you something from the kitchen?" James asked.

"Sure w-whatever you're having." I answered looking up at him with a small smile. He smiled back kissing my forehead and setting me down before getting off the couch and going to the kitchen. I grabbed a blanket off of the back of the couch and wrapped myself in it. I turned the TV on and put on some old Pretty Little Liars episodes. And as soon as he heard the voices and music Leo immediately turned over and started watching intensely.

About ten minutes later James came out with a bunch of food. The plate had waffles, mixed fruit, bacon, syrup and butter. He only had one plate in his hand and used he other to grab TV-trays for us.

"Thank you!" I cheered happily at him when he set the food in front of me.

"You're welcome, I hope you like it." He said, but I already had a piece of fruit in my mouth. James started to walk back out of the room and back into the kitchen. A minute later he came out with his plate and orange juice. After I had finished my fruit I moved on to my waffles. The second one hit my mouth I let a moan slip out causing James head to snap over to mine.

His eyes immediately went darker, almost black, as he stared at me. My face immediately heated up as I gazed into his eyes. They held passion, love, and lust. We stared at each other, the world could explode any minute and we wouldn't even know.

"Give him a piece of your mind Aria!" Leo shouted all of a sudden breaking mine and James moment. I looked at the TV and saw Aria was yelling at Ezra on the lift. This was the episode where she found out about the whole Ezra Alison thing. I peaked over at James who had his eyes closed and his face laying in his hands that were clenched into fists. I quickly finished eating not wanting to ask him about it.

After I finished I grabbed my plate and James plate, much to his protest, and brought them to the kitchen to be washed. I was about to start washing it but a voice stopped me.

"James would kill me if I allowed you to wash that." I jumped dropping the plates into the sink. I quickly spun around and saw James father standing there with an amused expression on his face.

"Sorry I didn't mean to startle you. But I'm serious, no washing those." He said sternly. I opened my mouth to protest but he just raised his hand and shook his head.