Dom and Leo extra

Dom^^

Leo's POV

Why? I mean why did I have to get paired with one of the most dominant wolfs in our pack? Why couldn't I have gotten someone like Ben that was small and submissive? But no I get paired with a 6'7" pure muscle top warrior wolf with a jawline that could kill and beautiful whisky colored eyes and perfect soft brown curly hair that I would love to just run my fingers through. But I don't like him, I mean who's going to bottom? I'm the beta and a dominant I can't bottom, right?

Dom's birthday was about a week ago but he was gone visiting friends in a different pack so we didn't end up finding out we were mates until after his birthday. When we found out we both literally just stood there, unable to move; I mean I had and have no idea what to think of us being mates. I can't reject him because that would end up killing us both, but we are both dominants (even though I have a slightly submissive personality). After we both realized I ran up to my best friends room to ask for his advice because when I asked my wolf he was no help.

I mean seriously Luka just wanted to submit and let Dom and his wolf Ezekiel pound into us senseless. Just thinking about our mate above us abusing my hole while he whispered in my ear had me hard. And because I have the most slutty wolf ever he has to start thinking about us riding Dom, and seeing his head thrown back while his hands roamed my body like it was his property. I had these images flashing through my head making me even harder and hornier, Luka was begging for us to mate with Dom and Ezekiel, I just hadn't come up with an answer yet.

Once I got outside my room I could smell his intoxicatingly addicting scent coming from in my room meaning he was already there. My hands are clammy and shaking and I'm extremely nervous. I had to give myself a little mini pep-talk before I slowly opened then door to reveal Dom sitting at the end on my bed on my footboard trunk type thing. He's wearing sweatpants that hung dangerously low on his hips and a tight fitting t-shirt. I'm wearing joggers and a semi-tight fitting t-shirt. I slowly walk over to him, making sure I kept my distance. I stopped in front of him and we just stared at each other. Then within a split second he grabbed my waist and pulls me in for a hot demanding kiss.

I'm leaning down and he's still sitting and we share the best kiss of my life. It's hot and demanding and passionate we're both putting every emotion we have into this kiss showing each other what we feel for the other. My hands get tangled in his perfect and soft hair while his out held around my waist pulling me down so I'm kneeling between his legs.

His lips were a little chapped but they felt perfect on my moist ones. He licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance which I immediately granted not even hesitating, that's when the most wonderful taste hit my mouth. His tongue slipped inside my mouth and I could taste him, he tasted amazing; I can't even describe it. Our tongues danced and caressed each other, he massaged my tongue and he went to explore every part of my mouth not leaving any part to his imagination. I pulled back needing oxygen so I could do this is the future while Dom started leaving wet kisses on my jaw and neck

"Your mine! And I advise you to remember that!" He whisper yelled in my ear using an extremely dominant voice. I just let out an extremely embarrassing whimper and nodded unable to form words and before I knew it I was on my back in the middle of my bed with him straddling my waist. I kept my hands threaded through his hair using it to pull him up away from my neck and smash out lips together. I moaned into the kiss and he swallowed it, he was moaning and groaning along with me. I was sporting an extreme hard-on and anytime I tried to create some type of friction he would just push my hips down not letting me. I flip us over so I was straddling his hips and my ass was sitting on his crotch and I could feel how big he was through his pants. That made me a little more nervous.