Chapter 6

Liam^^

Bens POV

Lunch was amazing, I was happy that James was eating with me and my friends. Alice and Liam seemed to get along with all of James friends too so that was a plus. The entire time my face was probably as red as a cherry because of everyone of the lunch room staring at us and James was forcing me to sit in his lap. Not that I minded that much because his scent was amazing and he was warm and just perfect. After lunch I practically had to shove James off of me so we could both get our stuff for class and make it there on time. He was very protective and possessive over me.

Once I got to my locker I opened it and grabbed my stuff out for French. James and I had that class together so I was happy that I got to spend the entire hour with him. I was about to shut my locker when someone else did for me.

"So I heard the little faggot got a boyfriend." Josh sneered. I started shaking and getting scared. He shoved me into the lockers face first which caused my nose to start bleeding. I fell to the ground and Blake picked me up by the collar of my shirt.

"I-I-I-I please don't d-d-do this-s-s" I stuttered I was scared and really didn't want to be beat up again.

"Ha you think we're just going to stop? Here I thought the little cocksucker had a brain." Josh yelled before punching me in the gut. Blake released me from his hold and I fell over onto the ground. All three of them started punching and kicking me all over my small body.

James please help.

James POV

Bens blood, why the fuck do I smell his blood? Leo must have smelt it too because he was right on my heels and I ran trying to find him. Most people were in class right now so there was only a few people throughout the hallway.

That's when the scent got stronger and I could hear the little whimpers of Ben and three guys yelling insults at him. My blood was boiling all I was seeing was red we kept running until I saw three guys kicking and punching the little tiny body of MY MATE. Who were they to think they could hurt something that is MINE. They were going to pay. Leo and I ran to the guys and staring beating them senseless. Nobody hurts your mate and got away with it easily, and Leo was pissed because Ben was going to be the Luna so everyone was going to be protective of him.

We both stopped when we heard little crys and whimpers coming from Ben. I quickly rushed over to him only to see he was unconscious, I picked him up and told Leo to take them to the principals office since they were human so the principal could deal with them. I ran to my car and laid Ben in the backseat before driving to the pack house.

Doc I'm bringing my mate to the infirmary he's unconscious and bleeding. I mind linked the pack Doctor and I just got a yes alpha in response.

My mate and I left school we are going to have a pack meeting at 4:00 today everyone must come. I mind linked the entire pack I got a series of 'yes alpha' back and a few people asked if Ben was alright because they had heard he was beat up news travels fast in highschool and even faster within a pack.  I just told them that we'd talk about it at the meeting. I quickly sped off to the pack house not caring if I broke any traffic rules the only thing on my mind was if Ben was going to be okay.

I finally pulled up to the pack house and rushed him to the packs infirmary/hospital. Right when I got in I saw the Dr.Anderson and he immediately rushed us into a room and made me set Ben down on the bed. He shoved me out of the room with the help of a few pack warriors and my father because I did not want to leave my mate while he was hurt. Altogether there were about five people working on him, I was worried sick that he wasn't going to be okay.

"Okay," Dr.Anderson started while walking out of the room with everyone following behind. "So Ben had several bruised, cracked, and broken ribs. Along with many cuts and scrapes and bruises but that should all heal and be okay in a couple of days. He also has a mild concussion that should go away within the week. Since he is an omega he will take longer to heal, but should be fine nonetheless." I felt like my heart broke into a million little pieces, my heart even stopped beating.

"You can go in to see him just remember he's resting." Dr.Anderson reminded me but I was already in the room right next to him. His small body was lying on the bed with a blanket draped over him; he had bruises and cuts on his face and arms. The hospital gown he was wearing was practically swallowing him and he didn't have any pants on, only his boxers.

I quickly mind linked Leo because I knew he had came home after everything and had him go grab a sweatshirt from my room and some comfy pants from Bens room. I sat down next to him and grabbed his tiny hand in mine. My parents both walked in and stood at the end of his bed just watching us. I knew Ben didn't have parents because when he got to out pack he was all alone so I knew he wouldn't have any family coming to visit.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you." I whispered while kissing his forehead.

"Yo-ou d-did." I heard someone say making me jump. I looked down to see Bens eyes fluttering open to meet my worried gaze. I quickly moved back to look at him before smiling and kissing him on the lips earning a socked gasp from him. I quickly stuck my tongue in his mouth before massaging  his with mine. We heard a throat clear making us jump apart to see my parents smirking and my little mate blushing before hiding his face in the blanket. We heard someone knock and I knew it was Leo so I told him to come in so my mate could put some real clothes on.

"Babe I have actual clothes for you." I said while taking the clothes from Leo. He grabbed my football sweatshirt that had my last name on the back along with my football number which was 98. He grabbed a pair of leggings from his room which I couldn't wait to see how they hugged his perfect bubble butt, which was all mine. I smirked at this thought before making everyone leave so he could get dressed.

"Come on babe you need to get dressed we have a meeting to get to." I said while pulling the blanket down from his face.

"O-o-okay." He said before moving the blanket to the end of the bed. I grabbed the clothes and handed them to him before he gave me a questioning look.

"Aren't you g-g-going to lea-ave?" He asked shyly and adorably.

"Nope I'm going to see it all at one point and you have boxers on so..." I trailed off a little before he just blushed and nodded. He stood up and I saw the gown was huge on him which made me chuckle. He slowly slid the already falling gown off of his shoulders to reveal that he wasn't wearing boxers, but he was wearing boxer-briefs. And god did they looked hot on him. He turned around to grab the clothes off of the bed which gave me a perfect view of his ass. And damn does he have a nice ass, it was perfect and just a bubble butt. I couldn't wait to shove my dick deep into it and just watch and he wriggled and arched and begged me to go fur- STOP I had to tell myself because now I was hard and using every nerve in my body to not pin him to the bed and claim him right there.

"Ready?" I asked once I realized he was dressed. I laughed at how my sweatshirt was falling off of his shoulder and how his leggings were a bit long on him but they still fit tightly. I quickly picked him up and made his legs wrap around my waist while I held him so I could kiss him. A nice deep kiss before this meeting we had. I held him up resting my hands on his ass while he tangled his hands into my hair.

After a few minutes of kissing I rotated him to my back and walked out only to see my parents and Leo waiting for us with smirks on their faces. I rolled my eyes at them while Ben hid his face in my shoulder. Now time for this meeting.

Vote
Comment
Add
Share