Chapter 9

Bens POV

I slowly started to fall asleep on James lap while everyone finished eating. I mean I just couldn't help it, he was so soft and warm and cuddly he remained me of a teddy bear, or a teddy wolf. I just gave up trying to fight it and slowly fell into a light sleep. You know those sleeps where your not asleep but your not awake well that's what I was in, I felt James carry me up the stairs going to his room. I don't know if it's our room now or what because all of my stuff was still in my room a couple floors down. He set me on the bed and went to take shower, once I heard the shower start and it was going for about 15 minutes my phone went off.

Thinking it was Alice or Liam (they make a weird pair) I grabbed it and saw that it was just a phone number that I didn't have in my phone. I quickly unlocked my phone to see who sent the text thinking that it was someone that got the wrong number I didn't think much of it, until I read the text. It read:

Just because I'm not here right now doesn't mean I'm not going to make you mine!

I started shaking uncontrollably. Who was this? What did they want? What were they going to do? Was I safe? I didn't even realize James was out of the shower until he sat on the bed and pulled me into his lap.

"Hey, hey what's wrong?" He asked looking down at me with concern. I could tell he was worried about me but I could trust myself to speak without completely falling apart and sobbing. I just handed the phone over to him with shaky hands. I could see the anger in his eyes as he read over the text I could see his eyes flashing meaning his wolf was on the verge of taking over I didn't know what to do so I did the first thing that came to mind.

I kissed him.

OMG I can't believe I just kissed him, he's going to hate me. Why did I have to act on impulse? I pulled back to see his face more relaxed and his eyes still closed like he was savoring the moment.

"Shhh, shhh it's all going to be okay. I won't ever let anything happen and nobody is going to take you away from me." He said seeming more relaxed and calm. I knew on the inside him and his wolf were wanting blood but I couldn't let anything happen. He pulled me closer and we just sat there for a couple minutes.

"Ben, will you go on a date with me?" He asked clearly nervous. But I couldn't get over the fact that he just asked me on a date. So I quickly answered with an extremely quiet 'yes' before smiling like an idiot and snuggling closer to my mate. He pulled us down into a laying position before holding me tighter and closer and pulling the blankets up on us. I slowly fell into a peaceful sleep next to my mate, and in his arms.

Next morning

I woke up to James placing kissing all over my face, he places one on my left temple, middle of my forehead, right temple, both eyes, nose, two on each cheek, along my jaw, then lastly on my lips. I smiled into the kiss before he pulled away and rested his forehead on mine, I looked down and realized what clothes I was wearing and remembered I didn't take a shower last night. I looked over at the clock by his bed and saw that it was 9:00 in the morning meaning we already were late to school.

"James we h-h-have to go we're la-ate." I stuttered pathetically, I still don't know why he hasn't rejected me yet. I mean I'm an omega, small, and I stutter.

He just chuckled before wrapping his arms around me tighter and moving me so I was laying on his stomach. I blush at this and hid my face in his toned chest making him laugh again.

"We're not going to school today love, we have to go talk to my dads about the text you received yesterday. And about getting you someone who can be with you at all times to make sure nothing happens. I would but I don't think the principal would change my schedule." He admitted. I just nodded before we both slowly fell back to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of a unusually cold bed without James.

Oh he just doesn't want us (me and my wolf) so he took me back to my room.

Of course that was my first thought, but I realized that the bed, blankets, and pillows all smelt strongly of my mate. I smiled once I realized that he didn't go and put me back in my room. I sat up and stretched taking a deep breath of my mates scent before getting out of James bed. I saw a note on the nightstand next to his bed that I guessed was for me, it read:

Dear Ben,

Sorry I had to leave you but you just looked so peaceful sleep so I couldn't bare awakening such a beauty. I got some clothes for you of course the shirt of mine but the pants are yours because I think you would trip and hurt yourself if you wore my pants. Anyway they are in the bathroom along with a towel and washcloth, some body wash, and shampoo for you to take a shower. I got a toothbrush for you and deodorant. I don't know what time your waking up so check my fathers office first for me of I'm not there my parents should know where I am.

Love, James ❤️

I blushed at the complement and went to take a shower before going and finding James. I used my vanilla body wash and coconut oil shampoo and conditioner, which is really girly but I like it and I've never liked that manly stuff on me. After I got of the shower I dried off with a big fluffy black towel that was huge for me. I quickly brushed my teeth and put on deodorant before putting on some grey boxer-briefs with black joggers and a blue t-shirt that was James. I think James had some type of fetish for me wearing his shirts, I mean he always is wanting me to wear them probably so I have his scent on me at all times. I found something sitting next to the where the pile of clothes was and found it was a hair-tie probably so the shirt wouldn't be a dress on me. I smiled at James remembering the size difference between us.

Once I was out of the bathroom I left James room and walked to the other side of the pack house before knocking on the alphas office door.

"Come in" his voice boomed making me shake a little at the power and dominance his voice held. I slowly opened the door to reveal a worried yet relieved looking James, the alpha and Luna, the beta and his wife, and Leo, James beta. I slowly walked in and was about to sit in an empty chair next to James but he has a thing for me sitting on his lap which made me blush, but I think is just another thing because he's kinda possessive. I also noticed another guy that stood at around 6'8" and was very muscular, like to the point where if he moved I think his shirt would rip in two.

"Okay," the alpha started "let's get down to business."

Vote
Comment
Add
Share