Chapter 18

James^^

James POV

Two words. Gym. Class. My favorite class of the day. Not only to I have it with my sexy, gorgeous, hot, adorable, tiny mate, but I also get to have fun in that class. I hated being cooped up inside of a classroom all day doing nothing but work, but it was what had to be done.

I looked behind me to see Ben standing there looking around completely oblivious to everything around him looking as adorable as ever. I couldn't get the look on his face when he got that text earlier out of my head, he looked so scared and just down right terrified. I wanted to hunt down whoever was scaring my little one and kill them. Ben didn't seem to know who would want to hurt or have him but then again he didn't realize all the attention he got even before we found out we were mates.

"... ready, set, GO!" I heard coach yell snapping me out of my daydreams. Everyone in the front line ran up to the line and grabbed the balls quickly passing them back to the rest of us so we could start throwing them. I had two in my hands and quickly went straight for Brandon and Riley because they were two of the strongest on their team. They both quickly dodged the balls smirking at me making me 'smile' back.

This went on for about ten minutes with everyone throwing the balls at each other. We had 9 players while they had 10. I heard a little squeak and I turned around to see Ben holding a ball in his hands looking at it wide eyed.

"Jason you're out Ben uh caught the ball? Wow." Coach said questioning it. Ben just looked up at me with a giant smile brightening the entire gym. He nodded his head in my direction signaling me to turn around my which I quickly did just in time to dodge a ball flying at my face. I glared at Riley who just put an innocent look on his face.

"No face balls Mr.Daniel!" Coach reminded. I smiled back. I quickly looked back at Ben who still had a smile on his face before looking over at the stands. Everyone in the pack was just staring at their soon-to-be-Luna with love-filled eyes. They all looked like they admired him and were all smiling when they saw his smile.

Dude we're still playing dodgeball remember? Leo asked through out link. I quickly shook my head before grabbing a couple of balls and handing them out off to my team.

Soon it was just down to Riley and me. Ben had gotten hit in the leg when he was talking to Leo about nicknames. But it seemed like he was okay with it because he nearly sprinted off the court and into the bleachers. Leo and Dom had their balls caught so they were out. Riley and I threw a few balls each other but we just kept dodging them.

We each picked up a ball tossing it back a forth between our hands before looking at each other glaring. I threw mine first but he dodged it by a second. He still had his as he walked around for a minute before looking over at me and throwing the ball. It came at me fast, strong, and hard for a human. I caught it when it was in front of me making my entire team start cheering. A look of defeat crossed Riley's face and he walked over to the bleachers and sat down. My team came up to my congratulating me on winning like it was much of a surprise.

"G-good job." I heard a heavenly voice say making me look down into the most memorizing blue doe eyes on earth. Ben was smiling up at me with a breath-taking smile that had my heart skipping a beat.

"Yeah you too," I whispered out picking him up making him wrap his legs around my waist. Everyone stared walking to the locker rooms to get changed before our next class which I sadly did not share with Ben. I blocked his body once he started changing not allowing anyone to see any part of his body that was mine. He quickly finished changing pushing me out of the way to go and fix his hair in the mirror to make it more presentable for the last hour of the day.