Chapter 11

Axels POV

"Finally I get to meet you." I spoke directly to Kai who was kinda staring at me but also trying to avoid eye contact by looking around the room and at his lap.

"You too," he whispered, and oh my his voice was moan worthy more than Bens it was prefect it was soft and smooth like an angel. Bens was amazing too but for me Kai's is just pure perfection. He still wasn't looking at me so I pulled his chin up so he would have to look me in the eye, and his eyes were gold and just gorgeous. Both Ben and Kai's eyes seemed like they could look directly through everything you put up to block and that just are looking directly through to your soul.

I just couldn't hold back anymore, I kissed him hard on the lips which earned a surprise gasp from him. I moved my lips on his for a second before he got out of his shocked phase and started kissing me back. We had this pattern, this rhythm that nobody else knew and that nobody else could ever figure out. The shocks and the tingles and the fire that I got wherever we touched was pure magic. I quickly bit his bottom lip begging me for an entrance because I needed to know how he tasted I had to. He quickly opened up and I stuck my tongue in his mouth making my eyes roll to the back of my head. He tasted amazing; we battled for domince but he easily submitted to me which made me howl in pride in my mind. I massaged his tongue with mine earning a moan from him which I swallowed.

I picked him up by his butt and set him on my lap but kept my hands on his perfect beautiful bubble butt. He tangled his hands in my hair and tugged on it a little earning groans and moans from me I started massaging his ass with my hands earning many moans from him. He pulled away panting so he could breathe but I couldn't stop so I started placing butterfly kisses along his jawline and on his neck.

"I'm back" James whispered pushing me back which made me have a bitch-fit but I finally quieted down when I realized Kai was also pushed down making Ben come back.

James POV

Finally I was able to push down Axel I wanted to make sure nothing went to far if anything did happen which wasn't going to happen unless Ben was 100% ready. I could tell Ben pushed Kai down which I was happy for that made Axel shut up about me being selfish. I continued to kiss, suck, and bite all over Bens neck and massage his ass while he let out little moans. He kept him fingers threaded through my hair and pulled me up from his neck and smashed his lips into mine. I groaned as we continued our heated make-out session before someone interrupted it by knocking on the door.

Ben pulled back and his face looked like a tomato his lips were swollen and his pupils were dialed, I just smirked before yelling at the person who interrupted us to come in. Leo walked in and his looked scared but also worried I was confused because he was one of the strongest people I know.

"Uh sorry for interrupting uh....this" he mumbled pointing to us because Ben was still sitting on my lap. He blushed even more if the was possible and practically flew off of my lap making me pout.

"What do you want?" I asked slightly irritated and annoyed.

"See I well I might have kinda you know." He stumbled on his words

"Spit it out."

"Ifoundmymate!" He rushed out extremely fast making it impossible for me to know what he said.

"Huh?"

He took a deep breathe brother repeating it slower this time so I would be able to know and hear what he said. "I found my mate!"

"What?!? Oh wow you did? Congrats who is it?" I'm so happy for him he's wanted one since we were pups more than anything.

"Well that's the thing," he started looking down "it's Dom" he mumbled.

"W-who?" Ben asked quietly

"A top worrier, a 6'7" pure muscle man that had a jawline that could kill and oh my he's like a Greek god," he trailed off for a couple of minutes before he finally stopped with a huff.

"So what's the big deal?" I was confused he's bi so I know it doesn't bother him that he's a guy but he doesn't seem to excited about it being him.

"I'm a dominant he's a dominant I mean who's going to bottom?" Seriously this is what he was worked up about? I mean it was quite clear who would bottom but Ben cut me off before I could answer.

"You." He said simply before realizing what he said and covering him mouth with his tiny little hands and blushing to the tips of his ears. I started laughing uncontrollably while Leo paled and then blushed.

"He's......right......you......can't......top him" I said between laughs. Which was true he could not top him. Leo was only 6' and had more of a lean body type still with muscle, but out of the two he was definitely more submissive.

His phone went off making him stop glaring at me for a minute to answer it. He put it on speaker probably because he didn't know who it was

'Hello?'
'Hello Leo.' Dom's voice rang through the phone making Leo shift uncomfortably.
'Dom uh hi?'
'Right well since we already said our hellos why don't you meet me in your room to....talk?'
'I uh well uh' he looked over at me for some type of excuse for him not to have to go but they did need to talk and I thought they would make amazing couple so...
'He'll be there in five' I said quickly rush before hanging up the phone so he couldn't protest.

"What the hell?" He whined stomping his foot like a five year old that didn't get a toy the wanted.

"Go you have five minutes" I said pushing him out of the door before turning back around and jumping in my bed. I pulled Ben close to me and wrapped my arms around his waist before putting my nose in his neck. I was about to fall asleep before Ben said one thing.

"I ship them."

Comment
Vote
Add
Share