Chapter 33

Ben^^

Ben's POV

"Not just Liam." A singsong voice called out making me jump. That voice I knew, knew so well that it scared me.

"A-Alice? Wh-hat's g-going on?" I managed to get out with fear lacing my every word. Alice giggled a bit and Liam chuckled. She started walking over to the wall and the next thing I knew there were lights filling the room. I squinted and blinked rapidly to get used to the sudden brightness.

"He still hasn't put two and two together; what an idiot." My, now, ex-best friend spat erupting a growl from Liam.

"Do not call my mate an idiot. Got it?" He growled lowly making her shrug her shoulders. Soon enough his attention was back on me and his sneer turned into a smile.

"I'm sorry about her baby, everything will work out soon." I tired not to cringe at him but I accidentally did. A slapping sound echoed throughout the nearly empty room before I felt the stinging sensation on my cheek.

"Do not cringe from me. I am your mate!" Liam believed that I was his mate. I forced myself to nod in fear that he'd do something else, and that made him happy. Why? What did I ever do? I'm so fudging confused.

"P-please ex-xplain," I pleaded with my eyes shifting between the two. Liam let out a sigh and Alice looked at me with pure disgust. We were friends. Tears prickled me eyes as a few fell.

"Ugh, stop your crying. You're a baby, an Omega. Seriously why would anyone want you?" She sneered at me. Liam growled once again at her making her shut up.

"You are an omega though," He stated with a shrug. "Look I'll tell you everything. You just have to be a good boy and listen the entire time. Got it?" Liam asked making me nod quickly. I wanted to know. I needed to know.

"Good. Where to start where to start. Oh, I know let's begin on the first day Alice and you met."

2 1/2 years ago - 15 years old

"Oh gosh I'm so sorry, I really didn't mean to run into you." A feminine voice apologized repeatedly as she ran into a small boy. Papers were scattered around the empty hallway along with books and pencils.

"I-its okay. I'm so-orry t-too." The boy stuttered out quickly. The girl froze for a moment but he didn't notice; he usually didn't notice things. They both helped each other pick up all of the scattered school supplies as they gave the other their stuff.

"I'm Alice." The girl, Alice, smiled a fake smile that would fool anyone. The boy was taken back, nobody really talked to him much. He introduced himself confirming the girls suspicions. They talked for a moment more before going their separate ways. Alice stayed behind though, standing in the middle of the empty hallway realizing who she just ran into.

Ben: the packs most favorite Omega. Everyone loved him, adored him. He was always the center of attention; at least that's what it seemed like to her. Ever since he came to their pack almost eight years ago, but she still hated him. They never talked but she still hated him. I mean before she was popular and everyone always payed attention to her. Now, the smallest thing could happen to Ben and every single guy in the pack would rush to him to make sure he was fine.

Alice hated it. She hated him.

"I had known Alice for awhile; I was always the lone wolf and nobody payed attention to me. Since my parents died I easily detached myself from the pack and everyone." Liam smiled at me before opening a bottle of water and drinking the entire thing.