Chapter 29

James^^

James POV

When I woke up I felt more, complete. Cheesy, I know, but I really just felt like I was officially whole. I heard a semi-loud squeal causing me to peak one eye open and look down at Ben. We were spooning, with him being the little spoon and me the big spoon, and I don't think I've ever seen his face redder. Like ever.

"Good morning gorgeous." I greeted Ben with my voice a bit deeper than usual. This caused him to squeak and bury his head in the blankets more.

"What's wrong?" I asked softly while trying to pry the blankets away from his face. His eyes peeked out from under the blankets as he shyly pointed down. I looked down and realized that there was a tent forming.

"Sorry precious, morning wood." I explained while moving away from him slightly. This caused his to whine and scoot closer to me. He curled himself up in my arms while a smile spread onto my face.

"How's your heat?" I asked softly after a few minutes. I could tell he was kinda hard, but he wasn't producing slick yet so that was good.

"It's o-okay." He admitted quietly. I felt a stupid grin plaster itself on my face as I threw the blankets off of us, picked Ben up, and began walking over to the bathroom. I heard him squeal as he went to cover himself, but he didn't realize that I put underwear back on us both last night. I let out a chuckle as I walked into the spacious bathroom.

After I set him down, in front of the mirror, I went over to the shower and turned on the water.

You should let me out. Axel told me, quite smugly. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at his request.

Why? So you can do what exactly? I asked back already knowing the answers.

Make him feel pleasure he could only dream of with you.

You sound pretty confident. I replied as I turned around and saw Ben looking at himself wide-eyed in the mirror. He had hickeys covering his entire body, his hair was a mess, and he had two light handprints from where my hands were holding his hips. But his expression seemed to change when his eyes landed on his neck.

The point where his neck and shoulder met it was clear as day. My initials; marking him as mine for all of eternity.

I am. Axel's voice rang through my head as I felt him scratching at the surface. I stepped over to Ben and wrapped my arms around him making him jump.

A different time. I'm good without you breaking him. I told him before shutting him out. Pulling Ben over to the shower I disregarded both of our underwear making Ben blush at our position. His back was against my chest and my dick was pushing up against his lower back.

"We need to shower." I whispered in his ear while I began placing soft kisses on his neck. I felt him push back against me as I felt a wetness dripping down his leg. I smirked and stepped back into the shower.

"Or, we need to do something else." I whispered as the warm water rained down on us. Ben moaned quietly before relaxing into me. I turned him around and pinned him to the shower wall making sure not to hurt him. I heard whimper, that turned into a whine, come out of his mouth as he started panting. I looked down and saw how hard he was and that he had slick coming out of him.

I got a stupid grin on my face as I dragged my fingers across his body. I could see him shivering as he arched his back towards me. The water was pouring down on us making the room hotter than it already was.

"James," Ben moaned out. I took a second to look at him, like really look at him. Face flushed, hair sticking to his forehead, eyes tightly shut, mouth parted letting out small pants; he looked absolutely delectable.