Chapter 12

James^^

James POV

"I still can't believe you two actually mated the day you found out you were mates, minutes after you were freaking out about who was going to bottom." I fumbled out while laughing with Ben at a very red-faced Leo who had a huge warrior's arms around him. They came out of Leo's room and you could instantly smell the sex, and their scents being mixed meaning they mated. Ben and I were laughing because Dom had a death grip on my beta not letting him go away from him at all it was an adorable sight.

"Fuck you!" Leo snapped flipping Ben and I off making Ben blush but continue to laugh.

"Oh while I'll be the one fucking Ben, Dom will be the one fucking you." Leo had no comeback he just blushed and Dom smirked before putting his face back in Leo's neck and breathing his scent in deeply. Ben on the other hand blushed furiously and punch my arm, and damn did he have a punch! I smirked down at him making him burry himself in my side trying to disappear from the outside world. I was really happy and proud of Ben, he was becoming more open and not stuttering as much around me and my family/friends. I could easily tell that he was getting more comfortable around all of us and he was starting to see us as his family, everyone loved him.

It had been a week and a half since we found out we were mates and Ben hadn't received any more text messages. I decided to have our date this Saturday (in two days). I had a little help from Alice just to make sure I knew what Ben liked so it would be perfect. I loved teasing Leo about the mating thing, I've been doing it since they came out of their room and it was annoying my beta.

We haven't talked about the whole mating and marking thing yet, and I know that he was going to end up going into heat soon. What heat is basically every submissive would go into it when they found their mate and their body would just go through a series of changes to get their body ready to hold children if they were both male. When he goes into heat neither of us would be able to control ourselves especially me once I smell his heighten hormones. We had a close witch friend make an enchanted necklace so his hormones would go down and the heat would 'disappear'. I didn't want to force Ben into anything, but Axel was begging us to claim Ben and I know Kai wanted Ben to mate with us.

"I have to go my sister is home." Leo said as he tried to detangle himself from the top warrior in our pack who just held him tighter before walking out of the room with my pissed looking beta.

"T-they make a cute couple." Ben said looking out of his hiding place in my side to look up at me.

"They do, but we make a cuter one." I smiled down at him making him blush before I picked him up and walked him to our room.

"We really need to move all of your stuff in here, it's annoying having to go and get something any time you need it. But we are going to move into the alphas mansion soon," I stated laying Ben down on the bed with me hovering over him. He was truly a breathtaking sight, with his porcelain skin and his rosy cheeks, and the way his brown hair contrasts with his soft aqua eyes was a sight. Also just his body, he was so small and petite with his soft feminine curves that would only become more defined after he went into heat so his hips could hold children. He was 100% perfection, and he was all mine.

"What?" He asked voice just above a whisper.
"Just admiring the view," I whispered, my voice was low and husky. Ben just looked up at me confused at what I just said.

"I'm not a view."

"Your gorgeous," kiss on forehead "and nice," kiss on right temple "and amazing," kiss on left temple "and cute," kiss on nose "and hot," kiss on right cheek "and sexy," kiss on left cheek "and perfect," kiss on lips "and all mine!" Another kiss on lips.