Chapter 21

Ben^^

Ben's POV

Right now we were driving to wherever our date was. As much as I tried to get a hint out of James he always just looked over at me with a smirk and shook his head. Lunch was good and I'd be fine if that was our date; I didn't want him to spend a bunch of money on me or anything. Even just spending time with him was enough for me.

I turned to look at him as he drove and for the first time I really got to admire him. The way his jaw was flexed but you could tell he wasn't clenching it. And how he had the ghost of a smile on his face but you could still see every laugh-line he has. My eyes moved to his nose, it was very prominent without being to big. I let my eyes travel to his body and found myself salivating even more. Truly, he had the body of an alpha. With his large shoulders and arms that were bigger than my head; and his hands, his hands were huge.

After nearly drooling over his arms I moved to his chest. Even though his shirt was a bit looser fitting it still hugged his pecs perfectly. You could nearly count his abs because of the shirt being semi-see through. I stared to wonder how it would feel to lick down his chest. I heard a chuckle breaking me from my dirty thoughts making me blush deeply when I realized James had caught me drooling over him.

"Sorry to break you out of your thoughts love, but I need to put this blindfold on you before you can see where we are." He explained holding up a blue bandanna in his hand. I just nodded with pink tinted cheeks making him laugh lightly. He tied the blind fold around my head making sure it was secure and I couldn't see before starting he car again and finished driving to our destination.

After about five minutes he finally stopped the car and told me we were there. Before I could open my door James was already there grabbing my hand and pulling me out into the blazing sun.

"A-are you going t-to take the blin-nd fold off?" I asked once I was out of the car.

"Yes, just....if you don't like it we can go somewhere else. Okay?" He nervously said. I just grabbed his hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. He let out a shaky breath before walking behind me and slowly untying the knot holding up the only thing preventing me from seeing our date.

I blinked a few times to get used to the bright sunlight before I realized where we were. I squealed when I realized where he had taken me.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love it!" I cried out as I jumped into his arms and hugged him.

"I'm so glad you like it," James whispered in my hair. "My dad said that you liked fairs and carnivals so I found the closest one." He finished pulling away to place a little kiss on my nose, resulting in in blushing.

James dad was right, I loved carnivals and fairs

James dad was right, I loved carnivals and fairs. I always went to them with my parents; every time one was in town or close by we would go. It was something we had done for as long as I could remember. That was until they died in the car crash bringing me to James pack.