Happy new years

Years past. Now another one was going to. It seemed so fast doesn't it? We don't want it to end. Times flies however, so just slow down sometimes and remember. A group of friends and lovers sat and laid on the grassy floor of a reserved park watching fireworks go off. 

It was beautiful. 

The consecutive booms and colours lit up the sky, painting it in glitter and light. The air crisp and clean without the city fumes. A gentle breeze causing the warm snuggling. Eyes looked up at the sky, along with million of millions of others. Everyone watching the same beautiful thing and feeling the exact feeling. 

There were sparkles in all of the eyes and no one would have known if those sparkles were just the fireworks reflecting or if it was just a sparkle coming from a good feeling.

" JHope." The said boy turned to see his girlfriend followed closely behind by his eldest Hyung. He beckoned for HyeRin to sit next to him and she did just that. In her hands were plastic bags filled with homemade food she and Jin whipped up which Jackson didn't hesitate to start devouring. 

" Yes Jin Hyung?" 

" What? I didn't call you." Jin replied halfway from feeding some kimchi to Namjoon. Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head to the side, trying to figure out some form of explanation.

" I love you." His eyes widened as he looked down at the head in his arms. The head turned and a pair of sparkling brown eyes met his. 

" What? Do I have to repeat myself? I love you." She lifted her head and gave him a kissed. " Y-You can talk...." He stuttered after she pulled away. She giggled at the cute flabbergasted look on his face. He looked at the it other who were busy staring intensely at the fireworks, so evangelical and enchanted. 

" Miracles can happy. This one just happened to happen on New Years." 

" Wait. You guys knew about this?!" He accused the others. Everyone else looked at him with a blank face and replied in unison," Yes." 

" W-what?! When?!" 

" You know it doesn't take fours hours for Jin and I to make food." Hoseok dropped the shocked look and tightly hugged HyeRin. 

Then there was the other couple with one in for a surprise. JungKook snuggling further into Taehyung's comfortable jacket. Inhaling the gorgeous scent of his lovely boyfriend. He was more focused on the shining boy next to him then the fireworks. 

JungKook could feel his eyelids getting heavy and falling over his eyes from time to time. He was still a princess that needed his beauty sleep but he didn't want to miss the New Year. He refused to drink coffee as it was too bitter for his taste. HyeRin had made him some hot chocolate but that just made him even more sleepy. 

Taehyung knew JungKook was getting sleepy and tired. He was sure the boy has never stayed up so late (well he didn't know about the time JungKook stayed up to dig up his past.) so it must have been hard for the kid to stay awake. When he looked down at the boy he saw his eyes were closed and he was snoring lightly. Taehyung decided to let him sleep, he would wake him up when it was just a few minutes to New Years. 

Another year will go by. Their last year of being boyfriends. 

A/N CLIFFHANGER!! HAHAHAHA enjoy what do you thing the last sentence meant??

Edited: Tomorrow is Eid so Eid mubarak to everyone!! Hope you have a great Eid mubarak!! ^_^ Hope everyone is eating well and healthy!! please be safe and don't stay up late and get lots of rest!!