😷Fainted😨

"So what were you and V talking about?" HyeRin asked.

"N-n-nothing," JungKook muttered.

HyeRin stopped walking and turned to face JungKook, looking at him with a stern face.

"Jeon JungKook I've known you since birth do not tell me nothing!" She pointed a finger at his face.

"F-fine. He saw a picture I drew of him and it was so embarassing and I started to blush and he was so scary OMG I can't V Taehyung just so-" JungKook blabbered.

"Calm down lover boy." HyeRin patted JungKook's pat as he took deep breaths.

"Dah crap! I left my phone in the classroom!" JungKook latched onto his hair in annoyance.

HyeRin sighed while shaking her head. She muttered something about 'losing his mind around Taehyung' before they walked back to the classroom. HyeRin was busy on her own phone texting J-Hope. The two had only known each other for a day and they've already exchanged numbers.

"HyeRin! Something's happened to V!" JungKook shrieked.

V was sprawled across the table. Sweat was running down his forehead and he was ghost-like pale. HyeRin checked his pulse to find that it was slower than normal and very faint. His lips were drained of colour and his body was like a limp heap of flesh and bones. JungKook shook him to see if he would wake but he didn't move.

"Hoseok? Hi V's sorta collasped in the classroom. Niether me or JungKook are strong enough to lift him to a hostpital or whatever. Come save the day Hope?" She asked into the phone.

Her hand had the knife in it and she was poking V's cheek with it slightly. She accidently pushed it in a bit to deep and it pierced the skin. Blood spurted out and HyeRin jumped to her feet, looking for a tissue or something. Her eyes landed on a piece of material which she debated to use or not.

"JungKook gimme your tie." HyeRin pulled it over JungKook's head and pressed it against V's bleeding cheek.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" JungKook yelped, pointing at the cut.

"Accident?" HyeRin tried. JungKook sighed, shaking his head and he went off in search of his phone.

In a few minutes J-Hope came through the door. HyeRin hugged him and JungKook bowed with respect. J-Hope lifted V onto his back and carried him out of the room.

"So does this place have an infirmary or something?" JungKook asked.

"Nope." J-Hope answered.

"Wait so where are you taking him?" HyeRin asked.

"Our room. Congratulations on passing the test too." J-Hope smiled at HyeRin.

She looked away with a small grin on her face.

"No biggie."

J-Hope set V down on the big, comfy teacher chair. He rummaged through some drawers before taking a white container. He took out a few pills before putting them into V's mouth. He tilted V's head backwards.

"Well he'll wake up in a few minutes. See ya!" J-Hope took his bag before leaving. HyeRin saw no point in staying and headed towards the door.

"HyeRin why are you going?" JungKook asked.

"I though that I'd leave you two.....yeah see ya Kookie! Have fun with V!" HyeRin rushed out the door.

"Yah!" JungKook ran to the door but it was already too late and HyeRin was out of sight.

He plopped down on a student chair and looked at V. His orange hair fell in front of his closed eyes. JungKook knew if they were open they would be a light, brown colour. A pair of eyes that use to looked at him so caringly. His eyes trailed to V's lips and they looked so plump and moist. V looked like Taehyung again in his sleeping state. His hyung was so good looking. It wasn't a wonder why he fell in love with him. Only his hair had changed since four years. That and his personality. Taehyung was kind and out of this world. V was scary and cold. JungKook was attracted to both and it drove the younger boy mad. JungKook laid his head on the table, watching V.

Hyung please remember me.

A/N what do you guys think so far?? I wanna give some good feedback to the original author. Plz comment so I can tell her what you guys think so far bout this ff!! Thank you and have a wonderful day!! Make sure to eat a lot n stay happy!!😁😊😇✋