Thai and LA

Plz read A/N thank u😘
Before Rap Mon could say anymore HyeRin rushed past him to try and find JungKook. She had totally forgotten about her best friend. She aimlessly ran around the massive school grounds, whizzing past all the students like a blur of colours. She crashed headfirst into someone and fell down. She rubbed her sore head. When her vision restored she saw a very familiar raven haired boy. She pounced forward and tackle hugged the boy.

"KOOKIE!!!" When HyeRin pulled away JungKook was still in a daze.

HyeRin pulled him up. She waited a few minutes for him to regain conscious.

"HyeRin how could you leave me?!" JungKook whined.

"Sorry Kookie but I found out something about V. He has amnesia of some sort and maybe that's why he doesn't remember us. I have also got the hospital and doctor that treated him. Kookie we can get our friend back!" HyeRin squealed. The friends high fived each other before happily making their way to the dorm buildings. HyeRin got a lot of stares from the guys at the dorm rooms. Well she is the only girl there.

"Saessang?" She heard a guy say.

Her eyes narrowed and she searched for the bastard that dared to say such thing. When her eyes locked onto the guy laughing with his friends and pointing at her she flung a sharp, sliver thing. It gave the boy a small cut to his cheek before injecting itself deep into the wall. HyeRin proudly walked over and yanked the knife out before giving the boy a smug smile. She took out a piece of paper which had her dorm location and showed it to him. The boy read it and gave her widened eyes, she poked out her tongue in a mocking way and walked back to JungKook.

"Would it scare you if I told you I kept a Swiss army knife up my sleeves?" JungKook nodded. HyeRin understood before they continued walking around trying to locate their dorm.

AD13

They peered into the room and found it quite big. There were four bedrooms instead of two but the friends didn't mind. They found the baggage their had brought with all their belongings in them inside a room. What was weird was that in the other two rooms, were more bags but they weren't HyeRin's or JungKook"s. The two settled on the fact that two others were going to join them soon. JungKook went to take a nap while HyeRin tried to cook dinner and locate Seoul Hospital at the same time. She ended up dancing around the kitchen with an iPad and knife in a hand. After setting up the table HyeRin decided to go wake JungKook up but stopped when she heard the sound of a door knob clicking. She flung her knife at the door knob with much force that it opened revealing a red head and multicoloured hair boy, both which seemed foreign looking.

"Hi I'm Choi HyeRin," HyeRin introduced herself as she walked over to the door," Don't judged me about being here." The red hair was about to say something but stopped when she pulled out the knife making them nod their heads.

"I'm Mark Yien Tuan." Said the red head.

"I'm Kunpimook Bhuwakul but if-"

"Mark and Kunpimook. If that's your names then you can speak English and you're not a native Korean. Right?" HyeRin's super smart side shone through. Both boys nodded.

"I'm Thai and you can just call me BamBam,"

"I'm from LA but I'm Taiwanese."

"Sure anyways go unpack and them come back. I've made dinner." She cocked her head towards the table.

"You made that and you keep a knife?" Mark asked. HyeRin raised an eyebrow as if saying ' what do you think?'

"Hyung this noona is cool!" BamBam exclaimed.

"Who says I'm a noona? I'm only 15." Both boys opened their mouths so wide that probably an elephant could fit inside.

She let out a small chuckled before pushing them to their rooms. Walking into JungKook's room, HyeRin heard her best friend sleep talking. He was murmuring about Taehyung. Whenever HyeRin and JungKook slept in a room together she was always woken by JungKook talking about Taehyung. HyeRin's heart lit up, she knew how much JungKook liked Taehyung and she was going to make sure they ended up together even if it was the last thing she did.

Even if it was the last thing she did.

A/N I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!! Make sure you guys are staying healthy and always smiling!!😁😊😇
Again I won't be updating ' Coffee café ' for awhile sorry for that!!😞😭
Hope you have a good day!! Bye!!