Hope

The two make it to class with only seconds to spare. All eyes landed on them but the two were busy smiling at each other to care. They took a random seat in the middle. Next to them was a black haired boy who was busy stacking pencils. HyeRin forced back a giggle each time they collapsed on his desk and he puffed out his cheeks and mouth was formed into a pout. He must have felt like someone was watching him so he turned to face HyeRin. She waved a hello and gave a sweet smile. The boy did the same.

" You know you can't stack pencils on top of each other. They'll get end up falling."

" Really?" HyeRin nodded at how stupidly cute the boy was.

" I'm Choi HyeRin,"

" I'm Jung Hoseok but you can call me J-Hope. Are you new?" J-Hope asked. HyeRin nodded. Then, not having anything else to say she quickly grabbed JungKook by the shoulders and turned him to face J-Hope.

" HyeRin what are you-"

" This is my best friend JungKook. Kookie this is J-Hope,"

" Um Hi?" JungKook awkwardly waved at the boy. J-Hope inched closer to JungKook face and he gulped at how close the person he just met a few seconds ago was.

" You look like V," J-Hope said. 'Why does everyone say that and his name is Taehyung!' JungKook thought and pulled away and returned to facing the front. J-Hope look at HyeRin who was looking above him. He turned around to see what had caught her interest but there was nothing there. When he turned back HyeRin was still staring.

" What are you looking at?" He asked.

HyeRin seemed to snap out of a trance and smiled at J-Hope before her hand reached out towards him.

" Nice hat," She touched the thing sitting on his head.

"Thanks my friend gave it to me." HyeRin couldn't help but wonder where she had seen a hat like his before. Suddenly it clicked.

" Is your friend Jimin?" She asked, clearly remembering that beside the desk Jimin was on was a small backpack and a SnapBack.

" Um yeah. How'd you know?"

" We met Jimin before we came here. Not the most pleasant first welcome but still," The two chuckled.

" Yeah Jimin has a habit of sleeping where ever he wants and scaring people," HyeRin reached into her bag and took out her own.

" Really? That's so cool! V has one like this," He pointed to the SnapBack in HyeRin hand. She bit her lip at the mention of 'V'. It was Taehynug that gave her this hat and he gave JungKook one too. It was Taehyung's love for caps that made HyeRin fall in love with them.

" Can you tell me abou Tae- V?" She asked.

" Well he's an obvious bad ass but I really don't care because he's my bestie!" J-Hope happily said. HyeRin very much wanted to tell him that he was theirs too but she really wasn't sure.

" Do you know anything about his past?"

" Well he is an orphan, it was Rap Mon Hyung who took him in..."

" What does that mean?"

" Nothing. I really shouldn't blabber about other people's lives," 'Dang it. Maybe if I find this 'Rap Mon' he'll tell me about 'V' HyeRin though.' What kind of name is V anyways?' The teacher came in and class started.

After class HyeRin and JungKook made their way around the school, with the help of J-Hope. HyeRin became excited when she saw basketball courts. Both besties took out their caps and put them on like bosses.

"Can we play?" JungKook asked. JungKook was a big fan of basketball whereas HyeRin was more a soccer girl.

" You play?" J-Hope asked. JungKook nodded and J-Hope looked at HyeRin.

" Yeah but I'm not a big fan," Before J-Hope said anything else the besties ran down the stairs and onto the court. The courts were deserted so the two instantly grabbed a ball and played one on one.

But J-Hope wasn't the only one watching.

A/N Its getting interesting 😉😉 I hope you guys are enjoying this as much as I did, plz vote n comment!! I'm sure the author will be really happy!! Thank u!! Bye!😊😊