Motherly Figure....sort Of

HyeRin walked in the shadows of the school building. Her hair covering most of her face and head down. She felt herself being roughly pushed against a wall and a hand squeezing her neck, choking her.

" L-l-let m-m-m-me g-go!" She wheezed.

" Are you the b*tch that punched V?" A deep voice asked. It didn't sound threatening or mad just, interested.

" So what?!" She brought her knee up,  kneeing her attacker in the private area. The hand left her throat and she took in deep breaths. Her mind told her to run away but her body stayed it's ground. She face the person and saw a white, sliver haired boy.

" Wow I feel bad for V! You have some strength!" He exclaimed. HyeRin didn't know if that was a compliment or not.

" It's not V! It's Taehyung!" HyeRin blurted before covering her mouth with her hand.

The sliver haired boy looked at her with amusement.

" What are you talking about? Even if it was how would you know?" HyeRin shook her head telling him she's not going to say anything.

" Whatever. Why did you punch my friend?" The boy asked.

" I don't know." Legit HyeRin didn't know why. Intuition maybe?

" Wow psychopath much? Anyways I'm Kim Namjoon but you can call me Rap Monster," J-Hope mentioned a Rap Mon. Could he know about V/Taehyung? But then what could he possibly know that HyeRin already didn't?

" What can you tell me about V?!" HyeRin demanded.

" Wow stalker much?" Rap Mon raised an eyebrow. No she was not. She was Taehyung/V's old best friend and she wants him back.

" I'm not a fan of V, ew gross, or whatever just tell me!"

" Well you have to do something for me," He said with a sly smile and wiggled his eyebrows. Ew this guy is scary.

" If it's something perverted I will kick you," He chuckled before shaking his head, "Okay then I'm listening."

"Apparently Jimin told me that you and your other friend went into our room today. No one goes into that room unless they want a death wish but Jimin let you go because you were newbies. I want you to go into that room again and do something violent," HyeRin's face lit up, scaring Rap Mon. If he wanted to see how violent this girl can be, he'll get it. HyeRin nodded eagerly and Rap Mon guided her back through the school buildings to the room.

Taking a deep breath she pulled open the door. She didn't even try being silent and all eyes were on her. She saw Jin, Jimin(sleeping with a book on his face as usual), J-Hope and...................V. V was holding an icepack over his eye and HyeRin felt a pang of guilt. Her eyes pulled themselves off V and landed on one guy he didn't know. Perfect. Before taking another step Jimin sat up like a robot and hopped off the desk, once again scaring the life out of HyeRin but it didn't show. He walked up to her and leaned in close. His face was not right in front of hers and she knew he wasn't going to hurt her.

"What are you doing back here?!" He growled lowly.

HyeRin let out a small scoff before pushing him away and walking up to the guy she didn't know. She turned her head 180 degrees and looked at the door to see if Rap Mon was watching. Sure enough he was. Satisfied she turned back and put on a sweet smile.

"Hi I'm Choi HyeRin. I've just met your jerk face friend and he needs me to do something," Her smile faded and she lifted her leg and gave the boy a swift kick just below the shins. He reached down to grabbed his injured left but HyeRin grabbed his shoulders and brought up her knee and gave him a hard jab to the private area," I'm so sorry. I'll bake you some cookies or cupcakes. Bye!" She turned around and sashayed out the door.

"That was rough," Rap Mon folded his arms with a sly grin.

"Tell me everything. Now."

"V's real name is unknown. I know him because I took hm in. He was found in hospital and the doctor told us that he had a type of rare amnesia."

"What hospital? Who was the doctor?"

"Seoul Hospital. Doctor Kim."

A/N enjoy this chapter!! I love violent CL so much! I might take awhile to update my other one cuz I'm feeling really emotional lately so I'm really sorry to those who were waiting for the next chapter for 'Coffee Cafe'!!🙏🙏😭😭😭
Dedicated to BTS_LotusAilesNoirs I miss you soooo much oppa!~😭😭😘😍