Together for the night!!

" N-no Hyung," JungKook swallowed trying to keep his voice from becoming an incoherent mess.

" Umm actually of course he minds, like why would he share a bed with you if you left him out of the streets?" HyeRin butted in, appearing out of nowhere.

Jungkook and V were both confused. One because why would JungKook say yes and HyeRin say no, the other because it was HyeRin that told him to let V sleep on the same bed as him.

" The only way you are getting any sleep tonight is if you say sorry for leaving JungKook so that lil ****************** JR could get to him," She continued before disappearing as quickly as she appeared.

V looked at JungKook but the boy was blushing furiously. He loved HyeRin, he really did but sometimes his bestie's ways with things left him speechless. V jumped and landed with his back on the bed.

" What are you doing? HyeRin said that you had to a-apologise to me," JungKook stuttered at how weird the order or what ever it was sounded. It felt stupid to ask someone to apologise to you when you really like him and his eyes, noes, lips (A/N: How many of you are singing right now?;).

V sat up and raised an eyebrow at JungKook. He suddenly pulled JungKook onto his lap and secure his arms around petite waist. JungKook tried to struggle out but V was obviously stronger and kept him in his grip.

" V-V-V," JungKook blushed a furious red at their current position and squirmed around.

V nuzzled his nose against JungKook's neck. He yelped and jumped at the movement. One of V's hands left his waist and came up to his face to stroke his cheek that starting to turn the rest of his face into a tomato. JungKook shuddered as he could feel V's cool, minty breath coming into contact with his neck. If V was a vampire JungKook would definitely let him bit his neck, just V. However if HyeRin was one he was pretty sure she would just bite him whenever she was pissed.

" Mmpf!" JungKook was pulled back to reality from thinking about vampires when V squished his cheeks together and turn JungKook to face him. JungKook gulped at how close he was to V, a few centimetres closer and they would have been kis-

" JungKook-ah,"

JungKook stared with big puppy eyes at V biting the bottom of his lips and was so tempted to lean back into his well built chest.

" You're not really going to make me apologise. You wouldn't do that to me would you?" V asked, lips ghosting near his ears that were turning crimson. His tone husky and so hot~.

JungKook, giving in to V's playful ways, shook his head and V gave him a heart fluttering smile. His heart began beating 100 times faster than normal until he was abruptly pushed away.

" Good," V yawned and laid back down on the bed. JungKook pouted and felt so stupid that he fell so easy into V's trap. If only he wasn't so god damn good-looking!

JungKook walked over to his side of the bed and laid down as well. It felt uncomfortable having another presence on he same bed, right next to you. He pulled the blankets up and turned his back to V. He heard a large amount of shuffling and his curiousity got a hold of him. He turned back around to come face to face with V's shirtless, toned upper body and chocolate abs. JungKook's eyes widened and he felt the blood rush to his cheeks like a Formula 1 race car.

" Hey stop staring," V chuckled as he snaps his fingers in front of JungKook's wide eyes and open mouth face.

JungKook felt like he could die of embarrassment and curled up into a ball, pretending to sleep but he really just wanted to look at V again.

JungKook couldn't sleep. Not with the boy who his heart explodes for next to him with almost nothing separating them. Moonlight seeped through the window and glistened down on V's peaceful sleeping face. The light made him look angel-like and his orange hair seemed to glow. JungKook could probably do nothing but stare at V for hours, admiring all the visible and small features of his crush's beautiful face.

V woke up middle of the night. He turned to face a sleeping JungKook who was softly snoring. He looked so cute when he was sleeping. V brought his hand to touch JungKook's smooth cheek and traced it along to his rosy lips. He stopped there to ponder about what he should do. He leaned in closer to JungKook's face.

Maybe he should apologise just his way.

A/N oooh~~ wonder what V's thinking!! haha enjoy!! Remember to always be safe n healthy!! dont skip ur meals n always smile!! Bye

- Rose🌹