😯😶It's A Secret😉

JungKook stormed out of the room and used his hawk eyes to spot his runaway best friend. He saw her black hair tied up in a pony tail with her knife sticking out of it (how is he friends with this so called normal girl??) and sprinted towards her. They ran all the way to the oval when HyeRin finally stopped. They both panted heavily and had a second to regain talking ability. She mentally prepared herself for JungKook's lecture/rant.

" HYERIN YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT!!! HE WAS RIGHT THERE!! I WAS ALREADY SO EMBARASSED!!! DID I TELL YOU TO TELL EVERYONE ABOUT MY-" HyeRin slapped a hand across JungKook's mouth and he looks at her in rage. Some seniors who were playing ruby were staring at them and some girls were starting to gossip into whoever was bothered to listen.

" You idiot! You're going to tell everyone about your love interest. Lower your voice!" She hissed. He narrowed his eyes at her before nodding. HyeRin removed her hand and they stood in silence as time past before JungKook spoke up.

" HyeRin," JungKook called. HyeRin looked at her bestfriend with a 'yeah what's up' face," I want Taehyung back."

Grief swam in JungKook's eyes and HyeRin's face fell. Sadness roamed in both their hearts, one in depression the other in empathy. A first love was something you would never forget and she felt so bad for JungKook. She hugged her friend and to the untrained eye, people would've though they were dating but it was their way of a pinky promise.

" We'll get him back. I promise." She said in a motherly tone and patted his back. It was basically her life goal to get the two together.

" So you guys are dating?" A deep voice pulled the two friends away. J-Hope was looking at HyeRin with a kicked-puppy face. HyeRin wanted to get scream to the world that JungKook liked guys but she calmed herself down.

" No Hopey. JungKook likes someone else." She winked at JungKook and he shouldered her to shut up.

J-Hope eyed the two not completely believing what HyeRin had said. If you haven't already figured it out, J-Hope had already fallen for HyeRin. Her pretty-looks and unpredictable personality made him attracted and fascinated. When he first met JungKook he thought they were simply friends but now seeing the two do skinship like nothing made him a rival.

"Anyways I'm sorry about walking out unexpectantly and I have unfinished business with Kim frikkin Taehyung," HyeRin rolled up her jacket sleeves and walked away like a boss. Many thoughts of killing a certain orange haired boy swan in her head. How dare he try and dragged her into a love triangle when she is the biggest TaeKook shipper. Okay so if the two are going to get together maybe HyeRin shouldn't kill him just severely hurt him. Yeah that'll do.

" Kim Taehyung??" J-Hope looked at JungKook for answers. The latter sighed before shaking his head. HyeRin just can't watch her mouth, no wonder she confuses and scares people daily.

"Don't worry," He assures J-Hope. Yeah still not convinced.

                             ~~~

HyeRin pulled her hoodie down over her hair and opened her umbrella. It was the first weekend since she had been at the school. The day started off with heavy down pour but that didn't stop her from doing what she wanted. It probably would've been a good idea to tell JungKook where she was going but she decided to let her friend get his sleep. He'll receive a text later..........maybe.

She ran through the rain shielding her face from the icy droplets that felt like needles. She occasionly wipe her thumb across her phone to clear it so she could see the directions clearly. The streets were fogging yet over crowed. HyeRin was pushed around like a rag doll and almost tripped way too many times. Her body persisted and weaves her way through the huddle.

The massive, white structure was camouflaged by the fog. The teal coloured windows looked like rows of floating rectangles. The huge, blood coloured cross was smack bang in the middle. Even with the sirens of ambulance vans HyeRin could here the steady beeps of heart monitors. She hated hospitals. Everything about them irked her.

Seoul Hospital. Where V came to life and Taehyung disappeared.

A/N hope you enjoy this chapter!! Make sure to stay safe n healthy n always smile!!😁Smiles are beautiful just like you!!😊😇