🍦Ice Cream Sandwich🍰

JungKook's legs became numb from sitting down and he felt a bit fiddly. He stood up and walked around the room aimlessly, frequently looking at V to see if he did anything. Taehyung used to help him whenever he was hurt. He misses that.

"Taehyung!! Something happened to JungKook!! He's crying and he needs you." A frantic HyeRin shouted to Taehyung, running as fast as she could to reached the elder.

Taehyung didn't ask any questions and immediately put down the book he was reading. HyeRin lead the way and he found JungKook holding up his knee wiht a big scrape upon it. Blood was spilling out and the two best friends almost vomited at the sight.

"Kookie." Taehyung dropped to his knees next to the crying boy.

JungKook put his arms around him and buried his face into the nook of Taehyung's neck as he cried. Taehyung took out a tissue from his pocket and gentley pressed it against the cut. JungKook winced at the pain and tightened his grip on Taehyung.

"Kookie~ We have to get you back to HyeRin's house." Taehyung helped the hurt boy up onto his fett. JungKook slung his arm around Taehyung and the two slowly made their way back to HyeRin's home.

"Thanks so much Hyung," JungKook sniffled as he planted a kiss on Taehung's cheek.

HyeRin trailed behind the boys. On her face was a smile as she eyed the two.

V shifted his body which made JungKook sit up. The orange haired boy's eyes fluttered open and he sat up as well. He shook his head in a cute manner which made JungKook melt. V's cold eyes met Jungkook's and he raised an eyebrow. JungKook, intimindated by V's stare, looked away while biting his lips.

"So do you have any food?" V's voice sent shockwaves through JungKook's body and his hand immediately grabbed his bag.

He looked through it for any food and was glad to find two of HyeRin's homemade ice-cream sandwiches. He gave one to V and V took it in his hands before unwrapping it. JungKook squealed in his mind at the brief moment their hands touched. He took his own and had little nibbles while watching V timidly.

The other coolishly inserted the sweet treat in and out of his mouth, looking off in the distance somewhere. He seemed totally like V again and didn't seem like he fainted a couple of minutes ago.

"So why'd you draw me?" JungKook could feel the blush creeping back to his cheeks. He wanted to disappear inot a small black hole so V couldn't find him and ask such embarassing questions.

"I-I-I w-was b-bored." JungKook tried.

"Liar." V scoffed.

The atmostphere became tense and none of the two teens spoke. JungKook occasionally stole a glance at V and each time V was always looking at him with a piercing glare. Could the world be anymore meaner to JungKook? The answer is 'HELL YA MAN!'

"Do you like me?" JungKook started to choke on his ice-cream sandwich and his eyes widened to the size of oranges.

"W-W-W-WHAT?!!??!?!???!!??!!??" JungKook splattered pieces of his lunch everywhere.

"I said do you know that I know HyeRin likes me?"

"W-W-W-WHAT?!!??!?!???!!??!!??"

"YAH V YOU IDIOT!!!" V's head was slapped by a hand.

The two turned their eyes to see HyeRin with her arms folded and glaring at V. Behind her where the rest of Bangtan. They were looking at V with a 'bro you're so screwed' look.

"Hey what's with you and being so disrespectful?" V messaged his honey-coloured hair.

"Look into my eyes and listen to me when I say I do not like you!! Anyways it's Jun-" HyeRin slapped her hands over her mouth without finishing her sentence and ran out of the room. everyone stared at the door where HyeRin was last seen before eyeing JungKook. The boy seemed frozen and he had a crimson colour on his cheeks.

"CHOI HYERIN!!!!!!!!!" JungKook shouted before storming out the door as well.

All the Bangtan memebers looked at each other, searching for an answer but they were all confused as each other.

"Okay I'm going to go find HyeRin just in case JungKook tries to kill her." J-Hope slowly retreated out the door like the two best friends.

"Idiot. She carries a knife. I'm more worried about JungKook," Jimin yawned as he placed an English textbook on his face and went of to sleep.

"Aish Jimin this boy. Always saying such words." Jin rolled his eyes before leaving.

"Kim Seokjin where do you think you're going without me?" Rap Monster followed suit.

"What the hell do I do?" Suga wondered out loud.

V ignored all of his friends and continued to eat the ice-cream sandwich.

What was wrong with JungKook's face?

A/N Hehehe Jimin is more like suga in this, I hope you guys don't mind that!😉😁😊Anyways enjoy this chapter, stay healthy and always smile, it make you extra beautiful!! Have a good day, bye!😊😇😘