Trouble in one room

HyeRin woke up with a massive headache and no re-collection of what happened before but at least she wasn't at the hospital. She was happy to wake up in the comfort of her bed but if that damn headache would just fuck off. She sat up and in a blink three boys were crowed round her.

" The freak happened?!" She exclaimed. The boys sighed in relief, HyeRin's back to normal.

" You had food poisoning from the cheesecake you ate. Here eat this it'll help with the pain." J-Hope gave her some pills that Dr. Kim gave him.

She took them and swallowed them and J-Hope gave her some water to help. Her face scrunched up at how terrible they tasted. She was so going to sue whoever made the cheesecake. Then she remembered.

" Wait, V ate some as well!" " We know. He's in JungKook's room." Suga explained. She nodded and guessed that JungKook was in there with him. She stared at Suga for a few seconds before a lightbulb went off.

" Oh I never made you the cookies for kicking you!" Suga's mouth dropped to the ground. How could the woman be thinking about cookies and him at a moment like this?!!??!

" Ummm... You really don't have to. I forgive you.....yeah...." HyeRin shrugged it off and got out of bed. She realised she was still in her school uniform so she grabbed some random clothes and headed towards he bathroom.

She also ignored the protests from the boys that told her to stay in bed. V woke up with the same killer headache. He, however, was met with a JungKook who could of passed off as a nurse.

" He's awake!! Oh my god he's alive!!! V are you alright??? Do you need anything???" He bombarded the boy with questions. " Yeah. One for you to shut up and two for some pain killers."

He groaned. JungKook nodded and handed him some pills and water. V threw the pills into his mouth and chugged them down with water.

" You right man?" Namjoon asked from across the room. " Yeah." V replied. " Did you know how much you scared us??? Why'd you eat the cake huh?? This wouldn't have happened if you just got up and get yourself some cheesecake!!! I forbid you to eat cheesecake ever again!!!" And there goes mother Jin with her nagging.

" SHUT UP JIN!!!!" V shouted. Jin closed his mouth but glared at the younger. HyeRin came in and JungKook rushed over to her, giving her a bear hug in the process. " I'm back. Miss me much?" She said with that cocky attitude. " You know I did." JungKook laughed. " You awake too?" She looked over to V.

He raised an eyebrow and looked away. HyeRin rolled her eyes. 'You V ass ' Dr. Kim came in and looked up to see his patients awake. " V, Namjoon and HyeRin! You all know each other. Why this is a pleasant surprise!" " Dr. Kim?!" V said, surprised to see his Doctor here.

" Aahhh V how are you feeling?" He asked. " Alright." The doctor's gazed landed on HyeRin. " HyeRin I believe you should be in bed. It's better for you to rest." HyeRin nodded and sat on jungkook's bed, forcing V to move over. He grumbled but she just glared.

" Oh HyeRin was this the boy you were asking about?" He gestured to V. " Wait what?" V said looking at HyeRin. 'Oh shit' HyeRin thought. She nervously fidgeted in her place. JungKook and her hadn't told anyone about the V and TaeHyung's Theory. She didn't want to be found out.

All eyes were on her, including JungKook's scared and worry ones. Doctor Kim continued,

"He fits the profile you gave me. When I treated him he was 8 years old. He suffers from amnesia. V was best friends with Namjoon. Also I'm not sure if this helps with your mystery boy but V was involved in a plane crash."

' Wait wait wait. I was involved in a plane crash? I have amnesia-AHHHHHHHH!!!!!'

A/N sorry for the late update today haha!!  Enjoy, be safe,  healthy and happy!!  Don't skip your meals! 🍎🍰🍦

-Rose🌹