Kookie's Special day

JungKook came out of his room, smiling. He had a feeling today was going to be good day. When he stopped for a second he saw that his favourite foods were on the table. Pizza, bread, croissant and heaps of thing that JungKook notice included flour. Also the table cloth was swapped from violet to black, his favourite colour. He walked over to the table and saw an envelope addressed for him. He opened it and on the cover was a picture of him and V, sleeping together. He started to flush red and his lips stretched into a smile.

Jeon JungKook~

You. Are. Growing. Too. Old!!!!!!!!!!!

If I'm correct and I know I am, you forgot about your birthday.

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

I'll be home soon and make sure BamBam doesn't ruin my kitchen!

Love HyeRin(Just kidding~ I know you love V^^)

It was his birthday? It was his birthday. It was his birthday!

Jungkook grabbed a slice of pizza and ran around the living room. He jumped up and down like an excited child and started singing Happy Birthday to himself and laughing. He landed on the couch and giggled to himself. Mark exited his room, closely followed by BamBam who was clinging onto him like a koala.

" Since when was pizza meant for breakfast?" Mark joked.

" Since today is my birthday," JungKook answered happily chewing pizza.

" Really?! Happy Birthday JungKook!" Both boys shouted making JungKook smile.

A pillow flung out of JungKook's room, narrowly missing BamBam's face. V came out a second later, hair messed up and still shirtless.

" You didn't see anything," V said before sitting himself down in the table and grabbing a slice of bread," Where's your psychotic friend JungKook?"

JungKook gulped at the sight of V's upper body and felt like this was a present for his special day.

" O-out."

V smiled to himself, that meant he didn't have to do what HyeRin wanted him to do for JungKook's birthday. His phone vibrated in his pocket. He almost died at the name of the person who messages him. He mentally died when he read the message.

Don't try and cheat your way out of doing this V.

I'll make Jimin watch you in your sleep if you do!

HyeRin ;)

Oh god, he was doomed. The thought of Jimin being his personal stalker gave him goosebumps. His hyung was as crazy as hell (not as crazy as J-Hope but now HyeRin seemed to manage him well).

" Hye JungKook. Happy Birthday. Come over here, I have a surprise for you," V called out.

JungKook spun his head around and stared at V wide eyed. He pointed to himself and V nodded. BamBam looked at Mark in confusion but Mark knew full well something was going to happen, something he didn't want BamBam to see just yet.

"Run, move now!" Mark carried BamBam into his room, the smaller boy utterly confused.

JungKook timidly took a seat on the chair next to V but turned it to face him. V shook his head and pulled JungKook onto his lap. JungKook's furious blush from yesterday night was still present. He remembered this happened just 10 hours ago. He could feel the warmth of V's body. V leaned in and placed a quick peck on JungKook's cheek. JungKook almost fainted and his face was so close to being a ripe tomato. His mouth was agape and his eyes the size of tennis balls.

" Why do you look so surprised? You were awake when I did it to you last night," V smirked.

It's true. JungKook couldn't deny it. Of course he was awake when V kissed him. On. The. Lips. It was just midnight when it happened too. Does this mean anything?

" Your lips were in a smile after Kookie."

A/N i cracked up at this n fangirled soo hard! hahaha enjoy!! make sure to eat and stay healthy n most of all be happy!! ur happiness is very important!! bye for nw!! 

-Rose