👬You two go🚣

" So are you guys just going to hang outside your door like hobos?" V asked.

HyeRin scoffed. She really hated V. Taehyung was never a sassy jerk. He was always nice, well mostly to JungKook not that HyeRin minded. She wanted to fire something but then a genius thought stirred into her head. Smirking to herself she grabbed a hold of JungKook's shoulders. The boy turned his head to face HyeRin but she pushed him towards V before he could say anything.

" Nope. You and JungKook are going to go eat food. Here's money and there's a cute, lil coffee shop down the road that sells the best cakes," HyeRin chucked some cash toward the boys.

" You're not coming?" JungKook asked, obviously confused.

" No no you two go. I'm going to hunt down J-Hope. Go and have fun," HyeRin pushed them down the hallway.

They both hesitantly walked down and looked back at HyeRin once more. She was gesturing for them to hurry and go.

" Go and have fun like couples," HyeRin whispered to herself before running through the dormitory looking for her Hope.

JungKook awkwardly trailed behind V and he occasional had to run to catch up to the orange head boy. It wasn't his fault that V walked with long strides, just like Taehyung. JungKook sighed, thinking about Taehyung hurt his little heart so much.

*Flash back* 🎥📀📺

JungKook woke with a loud scream. Tears streamed down his face and fell to his bed sheets, making them wet and uncomfortable. He had a nightmare like any child would. His room was pitch dark and this scared him even further. He shouted for his mother but it was his two bestfriends that rushed to the his side.

TaeHyung pulled him into a tight embrace, letting JungKook be soothed by his body heat. JungKook sobbed into Taehyung's shirt and Taehyung didn't mind as long as JungKook was okay. He patted the boy's back in a comforting matter, doing his best to calm the boy down but just being with him calmed the boy.

" Stay," JungKook pleaded Taehyung and he agreed with no hesitation.

When JungKook pulled back, Taehyung gently brushed away some hair from his forehead and kissed it. JungKook broke out into a small smile that made Taehyung do the same.

"No more bad dreams," Taehyung promised JungKook.

" No,"

The two fell asleep in each other's arms and after the event JungKook had an amazing dream that night because of the boy that stole his heart.

HyeRin stood at the door rubbing her eyes tiredly. She silently climbed onto JungKook's bed, trying not the disturb the two. Savouring the happy moment of Taekook she closed her eyes and fell asleep at the base of the bed.

" JUNGKOOK!!" In a flash JungKook was pulled back and the familiar warmth he had been daydreaming about enclosed him once again, only this time more real and better.

Without opening his eyes, he let himself melt in strong, comforting arms. Without knowing, his arms wrapped around the calming presence. His snuggled into the nook of the person's neck, nuzzling the skin sigh his nose.

" Taehyung," He murmured, his hot breath making the other shiver.

Though it seemed like time had slowed down JungKook felt himself get pulled away soon after. His body already started to react and immediately missed the warmth and cosiness.

" Geez that was scary. You okay?" V asked JungKook only to be replied with silence.

JungKook was in a trance state and all the memories of Taehyung being there next to him flashed into his eyes. Tears welled up as he then thought and scene of Taehyung about to leave at the airport took place. V got a little concerned when a tear fell down the boy's cheek.

" JungKook? JungKook!" No reaction.

V started to panic and took out his phone to call HyeRin. She picked up and in the background he could here video game music blasting loudly.

" What and if the next words that come out of your mouth are something perverted or such I will cut all your hair in your sleep," HyeRin warned.

" Crying," V blurted out not knowing why he felt it was right to use one word only.

HyeRin turned serious when she heard the word. If V wasn't crying that only meant," JungKook?"

" Help?" V asked, his gaze never leaving the boy's who had more tears dropped.

"Pretend he's having a bad dream and say something," HyeRin replied.

" Thanks," He said as he hung up before putting an arm around JungKook and hugging him one again. He took a deep breath and though about how he was suppose to comfort JungKook. Only four words seemed to fit.

"No more bad dreams."

A/N hahaha Hyerin cracks me up!! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!! I feel guilty for making you guys wait when i already have the other chapters typed up so I did a double update!! Hehehe sorry not😁😂 stay healthy n safe n always happy!! Bye for nw

-Rose🌹