Familiar

Did he just? No impossible. That soothing tone that melted ice, the cosy warmth better then a fire it was all so similar but the person was different. JungKook was pulled back into the real world and stared at V.

" H-H-Hyung," He started but before he could continue V interrupted.

" Geez you little sh*t. Almost get hit by a truck then freeze on. Had me worried there. Now I'm hungry, let's find that shop and eat," V huffed and ruffled he back of his hair.

JungKook sighed before nodding and they restarted walking. His mind disappointed that V wasn't nice but he saved him so that counted right?

HyeRin jumped up and down on the sofa like a coffee addicted squirrel. She was cheering loudly and creating a mess with her voice. She let out a happy laugh before laying on her back and landing on the couch.

"Let's go again! I want to beat your ass again Hopey!" She excitedly sat up and had a sparkling gleam in her eyes that J-Hope couldn't say no to.

He nodded and she squealed before restarting the video game. HyeRin wasn't focused on the game but her mind as thinking about JungKook and V. Would V be still be able to handle JungKook like he did when he was Taehyung? Wait gotta kill Hopey's character first!

 Would V be still be able to handle JungKook like he did when he was Taehyung? Wait gotta kill Hopey's character first!

Wow. JungKook was gobsmacked. He couldn't believe his tomboy friend HyeRin hung out in this pink place. It was real hard to believe. V had the same look on his face and his eyebrows were furrowed. He linked arms JungKook and swung him around.

" I'm not going in there. We'll go to somewhere else," V said.

JungKook didn't reply but blushed at their arms linked like couples. His nose was filled with perfume, smoke and now the delicious scent of V. He was shaken by V and snapped out of his little world. V started to drag him away fro, the cafe and JungKook didn't understand why.

"W-wait where are we going?" JungKook stammered.

"Weren't you listening you douche. I'm not going in that pinky princess place,"

" But the cupcakes looks so nice and I want ice-cream," JungKook whined.

" Then go bye it yourself! Your girl gave you money, why am I even bothering with you?!" V snapped.

JungKook froze at his tone. He's never been shouted at by Taehyung, V was TaeHyung just......meaner. He slid his arm from V's and walked back slowly. His heart was a flower wilting because it had been left in the blazing sun with no water. That flower had also been stabbed by word knives a thousand times. The flower was being ripped to pieces by a curious and uneducated toddler. He couldn't breath and his head started pounding. He turned and started to run. His mind didn't know where he was going but his feet didn't care and carried on running into the unknown.

V knew he'd f*ck up. He always did. Thing was he never gave a sh*t. But something made his heart beat and spread pain through his body. He felt vulnerable even though he could beat the crap out of someone. That same pain that he had when JungKook called for HyeRin and when JungKook drew him. The pain seemed like it tried to remember something but he just couldn't remember.

So the question is; does he follow him or walk away?

A/N In case you guys don't know, It's a real Cafe called BTS Cafe in Adelaide, Australia. Hehehe I updated again today cuz my unnie wanted me to update again!! Enjoy!!😘

-Rose🌹