Capitolo XXXIX [ Hand ]

Clock 39 "Hand"

tap,tap,tap,tap....

.....tap....)))

"Yo~"

An unknown girl but with a familliar voice. (i cant show her identy yet :P )

With a small creepy chuckle. Of a playful tone voice.

"If i right, You are the guys who had hit my precious Laurette? Didnt you?"

The 3 man who ealier kidnap Laurette was still alive.

"Who are you?! What do you want!?" Said by the boss , but was ignored by this mysterious girl.

"Did you know touching Laurette is high price~ Especially touching his face." Added with a serious face. "More on...Hurting my Laurette like that." and now a little evil smile.

"You guys want to die? Dont you? Right? Right?"

The boss didnt got any fear althought he was a bit creeped out on this girl.

"Shut the *uck up! Who the hell are you B*tch!?"

But then again the question was dodge. this girl said with the never leaving evil smile,

"As i thought you guys do really want to die." this girl reveals an axe on her right hand.

"Then let me do that for you. " Slowly going near the 3 punks.

"NOO DONT COME NEAR US!!!" (Punk boy 1)

"S-SHE IS CRAZY!" (Punk boy 2)

"As repayment from hurting my Beloved Laurette!:" lifting up her axe on them. With a cute yet evil pretty smile on that dark hidden face of her.

"NO STOP---" (Boss' voice)

"Have sweet dreams and see you on hell."

'GYAAAAAAAH!!!!" 

Blood splatters.

"Die a hundred times!"

Everything went blank.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eliot...

"Maybe if i havent been careless..."

Eliot..Eliot..

"Maybe, his fate wont be like this."

oiii Eliot....

"Maybe..."

Eliot.

"......Maybe..."

ELIOT!

Eliot had snap out on his deep thoughts. Laurette was bit worried. "Are you alright? You're spacing out. Is something wrong?" But Eliot of course pretends nothing was wrong. "Im alright" Placing his hand on Laurette's forehead with a chuckle. and said. "What about you? Are you alright?"

Laurette  blush a bit, He is embarass being treated like a baby. "I-Im alright! W-why is that you and Alfred treats me like a child!" Laurette pouts looking away. But when the boy had mention the name 'Alfred' Eliot wondered. "...Alfred...isnt that..."

"What? Did you said something Eliot?"

"No. Nothing." Eliot took a sigh out. "Anyway, what are you doing here alone? Aint your butler with you? its dangerous here alone for a 'young master' like you..."