Capitolo XXVIII [ Authentic "Tille Vinslette" ]

Clock 28 "Authentic "Tille Vinslette""

Tille Vinslette

Is now Tille Vinslette.

She is...

...............................................

Tille Lidelles' recreation.

..............................................................

Laurette's POV

.

.

.

.

.

It was dark.

"Where i'am? I cant open my eyes"

I'm awake, but my eyes doesnt open, my body doesnt wake up.

Hehehehehehe...)))

I hear a voice Inside my Head, No its inside, its just around me. Its laugh echoing all over the dark place.

Its so dark.

I cant see any light.

hehehehe...)))

"Who's there?!"

I'm aware that this is just a dream i thought of that. But,

Have you forgotten...? Its all your fault....)))

It was the same voice talking to me, i dont know who is he but he always bothers me in dreams.

....."Fault?"....

Its all your fault....

"M-me?"

...hehehe But dont worry....

I did feel a touch of hands on my both shoulders. Its like its hanging on me.

I love you if everyone hates you....hEHEHEEEHEH

"S-Stay away from me!!!!"

I had finaly woken up, in a startle from my weird dream. I pant it felts real. Well all of my dreams always felt real. But this one was the weirdiest of them all.

"...A-A...dream...?" I notice i was already on my bed, it was raining outside. "The sight is awful.." I murrmered that to myself. My whole body that has injuries from the battle was full of bandages.

 The door suddenly opened, It was Alfred.

"Are you alright young master?!" He rushed to me with a sudden hug. Its a bit suffocating, but i can do feel he was so worried. "Glad your safe, does your body hurt some where?" I answer with a smile.

"Dont worry i'm alright. By the way Alfred where is Alice? I-is she alright? Back there....She was full of harsh wounds...While me unable to, fight for real..." I can sense my own self, i was about to be sad again. But i was hugged again by Alfred with a pat on head. LIke he always do whenver he knows im sad, He will always, comfort me...Like a father should do.

"Alfred....I...."

Before we could talk the door opened again, this time it was Drew, His face never changes he is like a joker face, he never had open his eyes. He said.

"Glad you are awake now Young Master Laurette. Mylady Tille wants to talk to you.

I just nod my head.