Capitolo XXIX [ An old Myth of St.Vashklie ]

Clock 29 "An old Myth of St.Vashklie"

"Alice-san is still now waking up..."

Tille was pretty worried. "Maybe she had fought too much than we thought..."

"Dont worry she will wake up soon i could feel it." (Drew)

"I hope so."

.

.

.

.

.

In the Inn of Brimignton if you guys still Remember Natalie.

She was silenty staring at the window, it was still raining heavily. She give out a huge sign.

"I wonder what Laurette-kun and the others doing..." 

In her mind Alfred's face pop out. She blushed. "I-IDIOT! IDIOT! N-NATALIE W-WHY ARE YOU PANICKING?!" She slapped her face to wake up. And another sign. On her right side an old frame picture of the little she and her sister.

With those sad stare on the frame picture. She whispers.

"Big...sister..."

Natalie's POV

That was, An old Myth of St.Vashklie.

Once said.

The Millenium moon will appear in shape of color red cresent.

The sky will be dark bloody red.

No light

No Bright

No Blue sky

But pure Darkness

....It was all nations Dark hour...

It was said to be the day of

Pandemonium.

This is ----8yrs ago

"Wait a minute nee-chan! Father said dont wander around too far!"

It was our first time living in St.Vashklie, we dont know much yet about this place. From the start, this city is full of trees', it could be look like a forest to foreigns but it was actually a big peacful paradise.

She was my Big sister, Leila Brimington 11yrs old while im 9yrs old. She was a beatiful sister.

Brown hair, Golden eyes...She was unlikey lively than i'am. She loves doing pranks at our playmates. When one day. We were playing on our garden.

She was staring somewhere. First i thought she was just daydreaming. But later on i found it odd.

She was staring so long on that direction. On where...She pointed and said.

"Natalie, Isnt that a tower?"

"Eh? A tower?"

I looked where she was pointing but nothing was there. Nothing but an empty space of grass.

"I dont see any tower nee-chan.."

"But its there. Its old...And...Its quiet big..."

"Eh? But...I dont see it..."

There i realize she is the only who could see the tower.