Capitolo XXX [ Question ]

Clock 30 "Question"

 Author's POV

Its been 3 days past since the battle on Heather the Clover Trump Card with the Broken Clock.

Alice is still on deep slumber, her wounds were healed all they need to do is wait for her to wake up.

Laurette's wounds are also heal thanks to the unhuman genes' he had on contract of Alice.

The rain still had not stop to fall. Tille, Drew was on the living room. Alfred seems to be on the kitchen. As for Laurette who is on his room. While watching the rain falls, Laurette can still remember the memories of Heather and Iris.

He felt guilty for Heathers' death, and so as for Iris too.

It hurts that he had to defeat them, after knowing that the two of them has no choice but to defeat him and Alice or else Heather and Iris will be seperated. But in the end he still choose to live...

He punched his fist to the bed. He felt guilt on his heart, He cant stand it.

"Why is that life of Cards and Trump Cards needs to be awful?"

He thought of that. After those thought, he realized what happen back there, on Alice.

Those creepy words.

"Dont worry, take a rest there, i'll finish them off for you. " 

"I exist to protect Laurette...Everyone hurts him...Shall take a pick on me first."

What does Alice means by those words? He doesnt get it, But the more bothers him, What Heather told him. He seems cant figure it out yet.

No he do figure it out already, its just that he doesnt want to admit.

He whispered to him self. "....Pandora's.....Box.......?"

Suddenly the door opened, It was Alfred holding a tray of tea for him.

"A-Alfred dont startle me like that! Atleast knock!" = C =

"I did knock young master, but seems like your spacing out?" Afred said while coming near him.

Laurette thought he was going to be hit so he close his eyes. But his forehead was touched.

"Do you have a fever?" Alfred is seems worried, Laurette didnt expect it so he feel his self red before reacting. "W-what are you talking about?! Theres noway im sick!"

Alfred chuckles. "Again, Again, your being tsundere ^ _ ^"

"I-im not a tsundere! >/////< "

Laurette took a sip on his tea, It didnt feel hot. "Alfred, whats with this tea? Its not hot :| "

"Huh? O_O not hot? Let me see..." Alfred took his cup and took a sip too."OUCH!"

"A-Alfred?!"

"ouch...that hurts...Master what are you talking about? Its actually so hot. T_T Stop joking like that look im hurt..."

"S-Sorry, but seriously it isnt hot! I swear!"

"Took a rest maybe you are so tried from your battle...You should really rest before you see and feel things..."

"But im not lying! I swear it is not hot! I even couldn't feel if its cold or not!" With his last sentence he covered his mouth. Alfred rushed to him as he falls on the bed.

"Young Master tell me that again!"

"E-ehh?! T-the what?!"

"Tell me what you said ealier!"