Capitolo XXI [ Fate of Soul ]

Clock 21 "Fate of Soul"

...........

["Why does it have to end like this?"]

.

.

.

.

.

Dorothys' POV

I was slashed at the back by Alice-nee-chan. With those drops of blood, i could feel it. Laurette-nii-chan had saw my memories.

And so as i remembered them too.

I hate remembering.

If there is a way for me to be save.

Please i beg to this cruel world.

Let me have happiness.

Even just for once.

I want to expirence those long vast warm

I dont want it to end like this. However,

If its my end, just atleast make me....

Found the door of light...

To this poor Soul of mine.

Who is lost on this...

.........................................

Cruel Fate of Life.

 I stand up and fought at Alice neechan by revealing Totos' trueform. As the bander snatch.

I know she would do that, but i let my guard down i was hitted at my back again and felled ont he fall. It doesnt hurt but its like an attack to make me not move for a while.

Toto became a wild big dog. She fought with Alice-nee-chan. But Alice-nee-chan doesnt want to fight so she just knocked out Toto.

When Tille-nee-sama came with Alfred.

"Young master/Dorothy-chan!" (Both)

"Tille-nee-sama...?!" (Dorothy)

"Dorothy chan..you're a...card...?!" Her eyes were shocked. But i cant help but to smile. I dont want to hurt Tille nee-sama, so i just knocked her out. Alfred-nii-san seems' to know my moves'. He let me make Tille-nee-chan fall asleep as he catches her.

but i let my guard down i was hitted at my back again and felled ont he fall. It doesnt hurt but its like an attack to make me not move for a while.

Author's POV.

Laurette gained his conciousness of mind. He had saw it, it was Dorothy's cruel past.

Laurette does understand now, Dorothy has no choice but to follow the given orders to her, or else, she'll suffer more.

Laurette was spacing out. Dorothy stand up, She was safe. The blow seems to be a fake blow. Its only an attack that could make her weak a bit.

Alice lured Dorothy to fight with her. "Tempus Soul!" Alice summoned her sword.

(Alice) "Dorothy stop this! We dont have to fight!"

(Dorothy)" Shut up! Dorothy has no choice desu!"

They keep passing each other attacks. Both of them are strong. But of course lenght of winning is on Alice, its just Alice going easy to Dorothy. To the fact she doesn't want to kill Dorothy.