Capitolo V [ Deciding ]

• Dedicated kay Dianna Evalina Whiteraven

Clock 5 "Deciding"

Side Note: [KUrakku Haatsu! February month now!!! Hope you kept readimg!!]

Right now Laurette,Alice and Alfred are inside the carriage....It was a quiet atmosphere. Its a bit akward thought, but it was indeed a peacful day today...Laurette who is looking outside the carriage window. His palm on his right chin side, staring to the trees' while it moves...He was thinking about what happen last time.

He didn't mean to slip off to his lips those words, it just came out in a whisper.

"...Tiberius....Massacre..."

Alfred looked at him and so as Alice. But they didnt say anything and continue to be quite about it.

Authors' POV

flashback

plap!plap! (sound of hands to break the silence)

"Well then shall we continue this while eating dessert?" Tille' sudgested.

But nobody answered, and so she decided to take out the desserts' on the table Alice was drooling when she had saw it. It was sweet, yes she has a fashion addictment to sweet foods, or appetizer?

A THOUSAND DESSERTS INFRONT OF HER

"kyaaaa...Is it really ok?!?" Asking Alice but her eyes are set off to the desserts, Tille' chuckle as she nods'..."Yes...Those cakes and other sweets is all yours~ <3"

Alice was so thankful she even forgot that she suppose to hate Tille; but she didnt mind anyway she just.- "THANKS FOR THE FOOD!!!!!!!!!!" She started to ate them all.

"So Laurette-sama about our topic ealier..."

"Oh! Um, Yes...Well...so your my fianc'e"

"Yes we were engaged ever since we are born by our parents..."

"....parents....." Laurette whispers to his self...as he continue..."...My parents....where are they....?"

..............It was another silent atmosphere Alice didnt mind about it she kept having her own bussiness, Tille doesn't know how to say it but she tried to- "Um about that-"

"Laurette."

"A-Alfred-san..!?"

"About your parents..."

"Wait Alfred, are you sure to tell him about this?" Tille' stopped him. But Alfred had decided not to hide it any further.

"Listen Laurette, The Tiberius Dukedom was already gone."

Its a shocking confesssion right? What would you feel if you are on his position?

As Alfred continued to tell him everything.

"2 years ago, A party event was being held on the Tiberius dukedom it was about their sons'  12th birthday, and it was you....But on that party, the tragedy had happen..."

".......What kind of....tragedy...?" (Laurette)

"...That was....." Alfred looked away, but he still try to continue. " ....A Massacre...."

Laurette finally notice something, that day on where he and Alfred met, he was full of blood on his whole body. Could it be its really that day? That day it all happend...?

"....No way.....then..." Laurette was trembling a bit, becoz now he had realize something was wrong. thats right why didnt he know about this? I mean why he cant remember anything about what happend to him? Even he cant still remember....He could feel the sensation of  'fear' and that bloody scenery the him who had saw it?