Capitolo III [ An Absorbed Meeting ]

Clock 3 "An Absorbed Meeting"

Laurettes' POV

{"Why is that...No matter how i think...This meeting surely was....-------------Absorbed."}

A picture of a smiling woman infront of me.

{"I wonder who is that woman....? Who always smiles' at me...."}

"lau!Lau! Hey Laurette!!!"

I was seems; to be spacing out, Alice continued to call my name.

"oi Laurette! Are you listening to me?!....Laurette...?" She looks at me a bit worried, But i put a smile in order not to make her sad.

"AH- Yeah, i do...Um...so..."

"Like i said what is this place called anyway? Theres' so many trees'....PLUS! Where are we heading to!" She was exicited to know.

{"She does have a lot of question..."}

"Well this place is called 'St.Vashklie'...And we are headed to its very town..."

"Town...? Whats' that?"

"A certain place were a lot of people~!" I giggle happily.

"Dont get lost the both of you..." Alfred said coldy, it seems like something bothering him ever since Alice came...

Oh ok... (lau)

Hmp! I know that....(Alice)

"By the way," Alice hindered Alfred for a moment. "What was your name again? Mr.Hatter~"

"H-HATTE?! OAO" Alfred was too stiff from what he heard so i answered back for him.

"Its Alfred you must properly remember that Alice..."

"So...Laurette..."

"Yes?"

"What does exacatly looks like?" Alice grabbed my piece of clothe gently.

"You'll see if we got there~!" I again smiled at her.

Authors' POV

clack,clack,clack.....

"Say...." The girl who has a black bello her right face said calmy.

"Hm? Yes what is it Mylady?" His butler replied happily.

She then chuckles' a little. "Dont play dumb Drew! You know what i'm talking about" She smiled after.

"Indeed i'am...Mylady..." Drew just smiled again.

The carriage had stopped.Their driver yelled, "Were here!"

"Oh thank goodness...." The girl who left the carriage and took a step outside.

"Well then..." She smiled."Shall we take a step? Inside...the St.Vahsklie..."

Meanwhile...

Sparkling eyes of Alice...

"Wow.....Amazing!!!"

She pulled Laurette close to her and shakes him to excitement. "LAURETTE!LAURETTE! THERE IS SOOOOO MAAANY HUMANS HERE!"

"Say 'people' not 'human' Alice..." Laurette who was just smiling to her She keep shaking him and asking question. "Sorry! But- what is this place called again?"

"Its St. Vashklie..."

"LEts keep going!" Alfred called the both of them in a cold tone.

"Whats; wrong wih him? We only got here!" Alice muttered.